Hacking Where do I begin?

gottuhaveit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am from the old school of modding wii's by soldering in chips. I have not been back for any new schooling since but looks like I am going to have to do some more footwork but first I would just like to try and get my bearings on the correct direction to go. I presently have 2 wii's modded with the wiikey original chip and nothing else has been done to these consoles at all, just the wiikey mod chips. So now I want to find out exactly what I need to do to get all the new games up and running on the 2 wii's that my children have. Will I need to remove the wiikey chips? If I do then what procedure would I start with next? I have read a little about installing a homebrew channel and usb loader but do not know much about any of this because like I said I am from the old modding school. I would appreciate someone just letting me know what I need to do and what software I will need and also where to find the instructions as well for whatever the best processes are that I will be needing to begin this new schooling. I have downloade a couple of different items but and like I said I read a little about neogamma and usb loader but not really sure the best way to go with any of this and my children and I would be grateful for some help to get us started. My kids really are wanting to play some of these newer games and I guess they have a new protection on them that will not allow the wiikey mod chip to play the games because I burned a couple different versions and I did get the game to play for a short bit and then I get the black error screen which I am sure you guys are familiar with. Thank you gentleman for any and all help to get us jump started on the right path.
unsure.gif

gottuhaveit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
my guide.

Please forgive me if this sound ignorant but what is my guide? Are you meaning a guide that you have created and does this cover my questions about removing the wiikey chip and everything else I will need to know? I yes could you please link me to it and I will give it a go and report my results. If I got this all right then I would like to say thank you for your help and do not know my way around to well so if you do not want to link it then exactly where might I find this guide. Thanks again and especially for such a prompt response as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dSN52HstbI