Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
@IceTeaX
@LysergCooltyp

why have you guys ordered at Elespiel? This shop is expensive as fuck in my opinion. 39,90 € for just the software license and a 16 gb sd card!? You can get a 32gb sd card for 13,99 € @ Amazon.

Or have they increased the prices drastically?
Dunno what you are talking about. TEAM XECUTER SX PRO UND OS - 39,50€. That literally states the dongle is included since it's the pro version and why would I say no to a free sd card?

Walhalla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@LysergCooltyp

The dropdown has 2 options. The first one for 39,50€ is "XECUTER SX" which is only the license and the second is "XECUTER SX PRO" which includes the dongle and costs 68,50€. Thats why I asked if they increased prices.

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
@LysergCooltyp

The dropdown has 2 options. The first one for 39,50€ is "XECUTER SX" which is only the license and the second is "XECUTER SX PRO" which includes the dongle and costs 68,50€. Thats why I asked if they increased prices.
That's weird. At the time I ordered they had no dropdown besides the additional free SD card. I contacted them to see what changed.

Takenover83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered the pro from http://SwitchSX.com using the regular speed ($4.45) on Day 1 of preorder. Contacted them regarding paypal the following day, of which paid via paypal that night.
Currently the order status still say processing, of which it didn't note I made payment via paypal.
I contacted them recently, and they said processingis due to the fact it has not shipped yet, but they did receive my payment

As in you sent payment, and no response after that?
Just want to join the club. Also still processing and still have the paypal message (yes payment completed). I do have a invoice however. Not sure if that means much.

SwordX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds-flashcard doesn't even have an SSL on their site. Your info cc and all just being transmitted unsecured

Reactions: DKB

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3ds-flashcard doesn't even have an SSL on their site. Your info cc and all just being transmitted unsecured

Ah, didn't notice that. Nice catch. However, luckily mainly people do business through paypal on there anyways..I hope so anyways.

zizoux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if it's been asked before but If I order Xecuter os software license only, will they e-mail me the software or ship it via usb or Sdcard? If there's no shipping involved, I'll pre-order it

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Dvdxploitr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered mine from ModChips Direct. I already had an account there from previous orders, and $45.48 with shipping is the best I could find :)

Reactions: SG911

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered mine from ModChips Direct. I already had an account there from previous orders, and $45.48 with shipping is the best I could find :)

I was thinking of getting mine from there as well. Seemed to be the cheapest, never bought from them before & no paypal kinda has be on the fence. Although it's the best price i can find so might say screw it & go there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs