Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

Where did you preorder SX OS / Pro from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vasalpa

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does anybody know, for people who purchased the SX Pro, will they get the activation code for the CFW at once or will they have to wait until the dongle/jig shipment to arrive?

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Does anybody know, for people who purchased the SX Pro, will they get the activation code for the CFW at once or will they have to wait until the dongle/jig shipment to arrive?
Was wondering about this as well. Cannot find any other info on it bar what TX have said website incoming stay tuned ......

I am hoping I can access license and os some five odd days before device arrives say maybe 10th of June. My own ramblings no proof.

Last edited by DaveLister,

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine from n2elite/switchSX, they're the same people, and I just got a shipping notice email. No way to track the package though.
They’ll give you a tracking number once they receive the product and ship it out at the end of June

Poketrekker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is axiogame.com the cheapest for the OS licence at $25? I'm on the fence with Atmosphere so close so I was planning to get the software licence on release day if it is not obsolete before it is released. I assume there is no need to pre-order since it's software...

SoulOfGazza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Is axiogame the cheapest for the OS licence at $25? I'm on the fence with Atmosphere so close so I was planning to get the software licence on release day if it is not obsolete before it is released. I assume there is no need to pre-order since it's software...

It will be obsolete the moment it is released as its a simple easy task to rip the TX OS and release to the world for free

Max Will be sorry for ripping me off

SG911

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pro was said to be $40 but a lot of the sites seem to be charging more. That plus shipping so not sure which will be the cheapest, but i'm looking at a site called modchipsdirect so far. Only $45 unless one of the listed sites is way cheaper & i missed that.

Walhalla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@IceTeaX
@LysergCooltyp

why have you guys ordered at Elespiel? This shop is expensive as fuck in my opinion. 39,90 € for just the software license and a 16 gb sd card!? You can get a 32gb sd card for 13,99 € @ Amazon.

Or have they increased the prices drastically?

Last edited by Walhalla,

YyAoMmIi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered the pro from http://SwitchSX.com using the regular speed ($4.45) on Day 1 of preorder. Contacted them regarding paypal the following day, of which paid via paypal that night.
Currently the order status still say processing, of which it didn't note I made payment via paypal.
I contacted them recently, and they said processingis due to the fact it has not shipped yet, but they did receive my payment

I ordered from SwitchSX too, send them order number and paypal email but no response. :(
As in you sent payment, and no response after that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/K-Gqyv0gkHc?si=nGlIcg7Lr7OPfc4a