sirdaver

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you are one of the lucky ones who has gotten your G6 Lite already, please share with the rest of us where you purchased it, and if you were pleased with your transaction with them. Also, if you can tell if you have the trail, Chinese, or English, that would be helpful as well.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought mine from WinSunX, and I'm always 200% pleased with their service, the price, and the shipping speed.
smile.gif

jmos1277

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also ordered from Winsunx. I was happy with their service ... but I was disappointed that I only received the white cartridge case. When I ordered it was listed that I would be receiving a blue one as well. I have a blue DS ... so I really wanted the blue case.

Qrayzie ... did you receive anything other than the two white cases?

Does anyone have anything other than the two white cases?

EDIT: In case anyone was wondering ... I ordered mine on June 21st and received it today.

jnguyen822

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ordered from hopebuy on june 30th came on july 3rd...super fast shipping (even though i paid $16 for the cheapeset shipping), played every ds and gba game ive thrown at it so far....moonshell is also capable of playing mp3s even in sleep mode...only wish it could hold more space, but other than that it fits perfectly flush

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Qrayzie ... did you receive anything other than the two white cases?

Nope. I imagine that the next shipments of them will include the claimed cases. There's supposed to be white, ice blue, enamel navy & black casing options. Some people that have received thier G6 Lite's got an enamel navy case, and some got an ice blue - so they exist, but mine certainly didn't come with them. I'd like the navy one myself, but what can you do - it's a small complaint for such a kick ass kit.

antihaxer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know who has stock of G6 Lite right now? I really do not want to wit 2 weeks for it. So please tell me who will be getting it in first if you know. Thanks alot.

aznboy_jx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the release date for the international one??...will that be in english??...if not, ill probably just get mines from hopebuy

Cubewood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Arnt it canadian dollars on gamerssection? So 95,00 is only like 73,40 USD right? (Thats what my curency converter is saying
tongue.gif
)

Cubewood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh wel its from a dutch banking website. Dunno if its out of date shouldnt say so
tongue.gif

To bad its USD, little exspencive
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."