Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?title=AKAIO#F.A.Q.

Code:
Where is the best place to buy an Acekard? 
The 'best' place to buy an Acekard is entirely subjective to what your priorities are (price/delivery time). Some places, like Deal Extreme are on the lower end of the price scale and offer free shipping, but delivery time is quite slow @ 2 weeks, which can seem like an eternity when having to wait. Other sites like Real Hot Stuff offer quick delivery, but the price is higher. A good place to start is the Acekard official reseller list where you can compare prices and delivery variations.

http://www.acekard.com/distributors.php

-another world

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zachpl said:
I bought mine at www.themott.com

Another spammer?

BTW, I bought my Acekard RPG from a user on this site, but if you're looking to buy one from an online store, DealExtreme and RealHotStuff are the best choices.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brought one today from Stuffs4kids.com for 25$ its cheaper to get from deal extreme but Deal Extreme Ships from hong kong and Stuffs4kids ships from new
jersey. if u pay a little more u get it faster without having to wait 3 months for it to come.

BigNastyCurve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
realhotstuff.com

Aside from the funny name, you absolutely cannot go wrong with these guys. They charge a bit more, but that's worth peace of mind for the assurance that I'm not going to get hosed. I've purchased 2 R4's, 2 Cyclo's and now 1 AceKard DSi from them and have never, ever had a problem.

XSavage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wchill said:
zachpl said:
I bought mine at www.themott.com

Another spammer?

BTW, I bought my Acekard RPG from a user on this site, but if you're looking to buy one from an online store, DealExtreme and RealHotStuff are the best choices.
unsure.gif
whats wrong with the mott? are they reliable? cause i just ordered an Acekard2i from them.. please tell me they aren't scammers...

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If your DealExtreme order is over $15 you will notice that a $0.01 'Registered Air Mail ## Package Tracking Service.' item will be added to your cart.

I find that tracked postage takes about 1 week to Australia, where as untracked takes 2 or so.

You do have to be home to sign for tracked mail or it will need to be collected from your local post office, untracked is left in your letterbox.

erik419

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mine form realhotstuff and did fedex shipping on Tuesday and its at my local fedex right now and it should be here tomorrow, i also got the usbreader and 2 sis SD card, and i see on the site they are all sold out of acekard 2i's

Lametta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I bought mine from Dealextreme in April of the last year (I have one of the few first edition ones that are still working
smileipb2.png
) they are cheap and quick to ship but thanks to snail post Europe you must wait at least 15 days to receive it. I dont know if shipments to Usa are better.

issy12

Trophies
XP
Country
im gonna get mine from deal extreme at just $11.08, i guess the shipping will take pretty damn long but oh well, im in no hurry. It's just that the r4 has died [update-wise] and its still useable so ill just forget i ordered an axcekard and when it arrives ill be happy
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse