where did bobevil go?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Little had some people bundle him in the boot of a car and driven off never to be seen again.

i actually can imagine that happening, seeing as he was really hated by some of the members on this forums (quite a few female too)

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I think he's active on some torrent site, I remember seeing chatter somewhere complaining about him. I think he's run off with the money he made selling the dodgy pics he got from his competitions.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TrolleyDave said:
I think he's active on some torrent site, I remember seeing chatter somewhere complaining about him. I think he's run off with the money he made selling the dodgy pics he got from his competitions.
Especially the "AZN MEGAHURTZ" one from ScuberS
rofl2.gif

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Remember that Gizmo_Gal tried to find all the people who got their stuff, but couldn't find all!

I don't remember her doing that, I can only remember 2 competitions, the DSL one and the one that shall not be named for the sake of Hanks mental health! He did a few more but I just wasn't paying all that much attention.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
TrolleyDave said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Remember that Gizmo_Gal tried to find all the people who got their stuff, but couldn't find all!

I don't remember her doing that, I can only remember 2 competitions, the DSL one and the one that shall not be named for the sake of Hanks mental health! He did a few more but I just wasn't paying all that much attention.

Oh don't worry, I'm way past it
tongue.gif
I got my wife an eeePC 1000H which she's very happy with, but still the fact that Bob Evil is a liar and scumbag not just to me but to others as well. Heh, at least when I have competitions I keep to my word and don't disappear off the face of the effing planet
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte