Hacking Where could I buy a ntrboothax compatible flashcart from a merchant inside the U.S.?

John256145

"Why does your name have so many numbers?"
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,
I have a prepaid gift card that can only accept transactions from merchants inside the US and D.C.
I know a lot of people get their flashcards from nds-card.com, but their shipping is over $20 if it has to reach the US. Not to mention the merchant is obviously not in the US.

Then I looked at ModChipsDirect. Although they ship from Michigan, I received an email saying their merchant facility (for charging credit cards) is NOT based in the US so it is classified as an 'International transaction' and this is why the transaction is being blocked.

So the challenge is: Is there any online retailer that can sell me a flashcard with a merchant inside the United States?
I know this is a weird question, but any help is appreciated. Thanks.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all,
I have a prepaid gift card that can only accept transactions from merchants inside the US and D.C.
I know a lot of people get their flashcards from nds-card.com, but their shipping is over $20 if it has to reach the US. Not to mention the merchant is obviously not in the US.

Then I looked at ModChipsDirect. Although they ship from Michigan, I received an email saying their merchant facility (for charging credit cards) is NOT based in the US so it is classified as an 'International transaction' and this is why the transaction is being blocked.

So the challenge is: Is there any online retailer that can sell me a flashcard with a merchant inside the United States?
Well, there is always the thing of sellers being out of country. You could take a look at the buy/sell boards here as you got the 100 post requirement to see if any local tempers around where you are is selling one that you could get.

Reactions: John256145

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
their shipping is over $20 if it has to reach the US.
You only have to pay if you want express postage. Basic postage is free. Also, when you attach the prepaid card to PayPal, it probably won't be able to tell it is international because it is PayPal that is charging the card, then passing the money over to the seller.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

chuck670

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would highly reccomend modchipsdirect. my order came in 3 days(in us), and everything worked great. i would reccoment the r4i b9s kit for the best of both worlds. good luck.

Reactions: THYPLEX

Sheeeld234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of retailers are shipped from China, i think it's not a problem, digimartz.com is an reliable site, they provide free shipping and accept paypal, maybe you can have a visit.

Reactions: John256145

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
owhen u thought glasses cat was on your side but also turns oput to be the buly..
im just say if have the probelms nintendo mite wanna take look and fix..
If you don't have anything useful to say, don't say anything at all.
Nintendo don't like people hacking their consoles, why would they help someone who is trying to? I don't understand your logic at all.

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all,

No, all of them takes the International transaction but some of them can accept the paypal payment, maybe you can try those sites, and as like the ModChipsDirect, 3ds-flashcard store is shipping from USA too, but you can't choose free shipping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.