Where could I bu an EX Flash IV in the UK?

Discussion in 'GBA - Flashing Hardware and Software' started by cloudskipa, Mar 3, 2010.

1. cloudskipa
    OP

cloudskipa Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2010
    UK
    Hi, I'm looking to get a flashcart for my GB Micro and have been told that this is the best one, but the only problem is I cannot find anywhere that stocks it, and the only o place that I did find charged me over £45 with combined shipping from America!

Is there a place I can buy this in the UK, if not where would be the cheapest place to import? I checked Dealextreme but they don't appear to have any flashcarts in stock, either that or their search feature is awful.

Many thanks!

ps. I mean't to write EZ flash in the topic title.

2. Krestent

Krestent What to post?

Mar 31, 2009
    United States
    There's a trick to order hidden flashcarts from DX, search for it.

3. trans am

trans am Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2010
    I bought mine from 0shippingzone, amazing customer service and very decent price, arrived in 1 and a half week or so. You could also use the hidden pages on DX and see if that works, dunno never tried it.

Here's the one for the EZ IV:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/shoppingcart.dx...2019~quantity.1

4. taken

taken GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 23, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Try here maybe this will help http://www.nrebate.com/en/ezflash-3-in-1-m...mp;currency=GBP

5. cloudskipa
    OP

cloudskipa Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2010
    UK
    Guys thank you ever so much, I'm grateful for your help.

Is the EZ Flash IV ok to use in a GB Micro? Or should I get a EZ Flash 3in1?

Thanks again!

6. trans am

trans am Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 27, 2010
    Yeah it's what I use on my GB Micro, the EZ IV so far works great, only had some issues saving Super Mario World but all I had to do was rename the rom to SMW and it fixed the issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice