Where can you buy a Nintendo eShop card? (Belgium)

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by Taleweaver, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Taleweaver
    OP

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Well...as the title says, really.

I don't have a credit card, so I figured I'd just go to my gaming store to buy me a nintendo eShop card. Or eShop cards, depending on how much I would need to buy Trine 2 (and perhaps little inferno as well).

My local shop said they hadn't arrived yet. So I checked google to learn that these should be the same ones as the ones for the 3DS. Which isn't exactly new. Which makes it kinda strange that my store doesn't seem to have it. Worse, most of my google results sort of showed that, for Belgium at least, shops seem (or seemed) not to have them. Even worse (worser?)...I'm getting some (admittedly old) hits that indicate nintendo quits or is going to quit the whole thing.
    But that could be the previous sort. Either way...

Hence this question: are there any Belgians out there who know where you can get these cards in this freakin' country? :unsure:

(and I checked for shipping them from elsewhere. I can get that. But as for payment...it can only be done with credit card. Nice going there :P ).

2. JordenNixNix

Member JordenNixNix GBAtemp Regular

Belgium
    I know Bart Smith isn't the place to buy game stuff but they have the eShop cards.