Where can one buy the Gateway 3DS with a credit card?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by someone4321, Nov 5, 2014.

1. someone4321
    OP

someone4321 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2012
    United States
    All shops require a wire transfer/services like web money and alipay.
    Is there a shop that you can buy it from with a credit card?

2. wikili

wikili Member

Newcomer
    Nov 2, 2014
    Around the World, La La La La La
    There is also shop with bitcoins ...

Well, I's very hard to find a good credit card shop for some reasons :
    1. Paypal and other credit card payment gateway don't allow linkers and other hacking stuff : they close accounts of linkers' shops and steal their money...
    2. It's some chineses linkers' shops using strange payment processors blocked by many anti-virus and linked with other "dark" business. Hard to trust these shops !

I know some shops more easy to trust with credit card available (payment gateway from their European banks), but in Spain and Switzerland, and I don't know if they still exist...

But if someone know a good credit card payment gateway allowing linkers shops, it should be easy to find shops using it.

3. Pox

Pox GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2014
    Better question would be, where can you buy without CC :)?

Anyway, my last buying of GW was from Chinese dealer "Eachmall" it took 3 weeks and its considered very fast with them. I paid directly with debit card there. You have also Yeahgeek and you can pay directly with credit card ( but only Visa, keep that in mind). They are also Chinese store like Eachmall, but they ship very fast, and nobody had bad experience with them.

So Eachmall or Yeahgeek, I don't know any other that would better answer on your question.

cearp likes this.
  4. kevinskyman

kevinskyman Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2014
    Taiwan
    I received the card yesterday and it is working great! I ordered from r4gateway.com 4 days. It support paypal and credit card, sells 100% genuine Gateway cards. All orders will be sent out by product from USA warehouse.

EnochEdision likes this.
  5. Count Duckula

Count Duckula .

Aug 17, 2008
  6. someone4321
    OP

someone4321 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 4, 2012
    United States

Eachmall doesnt have credit card as a payment option.