Where can I send in my DS Phat for repair?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by JDMEVOIXMR, Sep 13, 2008.

1. JDMEVOIXMR
    OP

JDMEVOIXMR GBAtemp Regular

Jan 13, 2008
    United States
    My DS phat after many failed attemps to case swap it, I think has blown a fuse. Idk, it could be that I connected the ribbon cables wrong. I contacted both ed_kar and Thieveslikeus and both said they don't repair DS phat's. Anyone on here can repair it for me or know where i can send it?

2. JDMEVOIXMR
    OP

JDMEVOIXMR GBAtemp Regular

Jan 13, 2008
    United States
    bump?

3. zidane_genome

zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

May 21, 2006
    United States
    I've barely gotten my working again... (I have artifacting on my bottom screen from my top screen)

Good luck on finding someone...

I know there's info on the fuses out there (google) and you can just solder a jump across them to bypass them

4. playallday

playallday Group: GBAtemp Ghost

May 23, 2008
    Canada
    [@N@[)@
    Just try it yourself. But if you don't want the DS anymore I'll buy the top screen.

5. ozling

ozling Member

Newcomer
    Jan 30, 2008
    Add the cost of labour, diagnosing it, and replacing cards/boards etc, it'll end up cheaper replacing it.

6. RegalSwordsman
    This message by RegalSwordsman has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Mar 21, 2018, Reason: Necrobump.
    Mar 20, 2018
  7. Essometer
    This message by Essometer has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Mar 21, 2018, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    Mar 20, 2018
  8. RegalSwordsman
    This message by RegalSwordsman has been removed from public view by porkiewpyne, Mar 21, 2018, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    Mar 20, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice