Gaming where can I sell my Sky3DS?

tommikinder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought a blue button Sky3DS a while ago for obvious reasons and now I have no need for it. It has a 4GB microSD with Cubic Ninja and Freakyforms on. I have no idea where to sell it though, I'm not sure it would be allowed on sites like eBay and Amazon so I'm at a loss. Anyone have any ideas?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Members with 100 posts are allowed to post in the trading area of the forums. If you build a stronger site presence you can sell it here in a few weeks. Answer other peoples' questions in the forums and you'll be up to spade.

You can also sell on craigslist (is that popular in the uk?).

tommikinder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Members with 100 posts are allowed to post in the trading area of the forums. If you build a stronger site presence you can sell it here in a few weeks. Answer other peoples' questions in the forums and you'll be up to spade.

You can also sell on craigslist (is that popular in the uk?).

Thanks, that's good to know, I'll keep posting 'til I hit 100 posts.

Reactions: x65943

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, that's good to know, I'll keep posting 'til I hit 100 posts.

Just be sure you're actually contributing, and not posting to get to 100. Mods remove off topic, low-effort posts.

You want to build up trust in the community - not simply get to 100 so you can participate in the trading area.

tommikinder

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just be sure you're actually contributing, and not posting to get to 100. Mods remove off topic, low-effort posts.

You want to build up trust in the community - not simply get to 100 so you can participate in the trading area.

Of course, I would never do that ^_^

Reactions: x65943

cocoPika

Trophies
Website
sky3dsnewsinformation.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a blue button Sky3DS a while ago for obvious reasons and now I have no need for it. It has a 4GB microSD with Cubic Ninja and Freakyforms on. I have no idea where to sell it though, I'm not sure it would be allowed on sites like eBay and Amazon so I'm at a loss. Anyone have any ideas?
sell it on your facebook, or take a video on youtube , it must sold soon

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I mean, personally I'd say eBay. Only because, someone else might be looking for what you're trying to sell, but they're so many other apps similar to eBay that'll take it. I noticed that you're in the UK, so have you tried CEX? Perhaps not Game, but CEX seems like a good option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Do you remember this song?