Where can I sell a DS Lite with an AceKard2i?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by calebsw, Sep 14, 2015.

1. calebsw
    OP

calebsw GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2015
    United States
    I have a DS Lite in great condition with the original box and all that stuff, and an Acekard to go with it. I want to sell them since I have a DSI XL and a DS TWO now, but where? I don't have enough rep on this site to sell in the gbatemp trade forums, ebay doesn't allow me to sell the acekard, and I live in a pretty remote area, so craigslist is not a great option for me either. Any other suggestions for sites like ebay I could sell the DS Lite with the acekard? I also didn't really know where to post this, I hope this forum is ok.

2. q9p

q9p GBAtemp Regular

Aug 14, 2015
    United States
    Pensacola, FL
    If you can find a clever way of saying you have a flashcart for sale, possibly saying it in another language, then that would be a way of getting around it. The only other option I can think of is getting the amount of posts to make it where you are able to sell on the forum.

3. calebsw
    OP

calebsw GBAtemp Regular

Jul 25, 2015
    United States
    Thanks for the tips, but I'd rather just not bother with ebay at this point. Although, I do see a few successfully sold Acekards on ebay in recent weeks, I wonder how they managed to sell theirs? Anyways, I was just wondering if there was some other community of DS or nintendo handheld enthusiasts that would allow me to sell, or maybe a site like ebay that doesn't have such restrictions. Anyways, there's no rush, so maybe one day I'll finally meet the requirements for posting in the gbatemp trade forum.