Hacking Where can I see my save file when using gateway 3ds?

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was just browsing my sd card and it has lots of save files im assuming that its from the .3ds/.3dz file but when I looked at the modified date I saw that not even one has been updated even though I saved one of my games.
Also a game just did a install data(maybe for faster loading times) and it was huge since it took like 20 minutes and I was wondering where I can find the data that it stored?

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you saved correctly? The 3DS does not actually write the save until you completely exit the game to the home menu and load another title. I know it is really screwy.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SD card in the 3DS, not gateway. There should be a row of .sav on the root. These probably cannot be done much with but you can back them up for safety. I've had 1 game save corrupt on me because it hung on closing software.

Askedforthis

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
SD card in the 3DS, not gateway. There should be a row of .sav on the root. These probably cannot be done much with but you can back them up for safety. I've had 1 game save corrupt on me because it hung on closing software.

Mine just hung yesterday, I restarted the game, it said "Game cartridge has been removed blah blah" and once I started PQ again it said the save was corrupt and removed the save automatically. Can you confirm the same thing happened to you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: As long as you're not going hungry, it's nice to share things with your friends +1