Hardware Where can I order a N3DS Majora's Mask edition for under 400 bucks?

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Called my local Walmart and they didn't have ANY N3DS in stock, called the closest one 30 miles away only to make a trip for nothing because they're closed (just now). Ebay scalpers are charging outrageous prices. Tried Best Buy but they're sold out online (bullshit). Amazon is right up there with Ebay.

vassildador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The whole point of a limited edition is that it's limited :) usually if you don't preorder it you're probably out of luck - unless you want to spend some crazy amount of money on it.

Good luck finding one, you'll need it ;)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no store has it anymore
if you really want it the only option left is to pay the scalper 2x-3x price of it

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2Hack sold his MM N3DS for 700$ to a desperate guy. lol
Now I really wish this were not something I myself really really wanted and went through a lot of crap to get. I could really use that money right now. I do not sell my gaming stuff ever!

I have the Japanese Pokemon Center Suicune metallic blue and Celebi metallic green Gameboy Advances that were only sold in limited quantities at the pokemon centers. The only one I am missing is the NY one (3 pokemon centers worldwide-one version sold by each). I am about to list them on eBay at $250 each. The only one on there now is a played with NY one for $260.00 buy it now. Mine are mint in the box. They were taken out of the boxes to test that they worked and put back in immediately. 100% complete with everything originally included.

Man, I'm glad my wife doesn't visit this forum. She would be selling my MM 3DS XL while I sleep!

Drak0rex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I really wish this were not something I myself really really wanted and went through a lot of crap to get. I could really use that money right now. I do not sell my gaming stuff ever!

I have the Japanese Pokemon Center Suicune metallic blue and Celebi metallic green Gameboy Advances that were only sold in limited quantities at the pokemon centers. The only one I am missing is the NY one (3 pokemon centers worldwide-one version sold by each). I am about to list them on eBay at $250 each. The only one on there now is a played with NY one for $260.00 buy it now. Mine are mint in the box. They were taken out of the boxes to test that they worked and put back in immediately. 100% complete with everything originally included.

Man, I'm glad my wife doesn't visit this forum. She would be selling my MM 3DS XL while I sleep!
What's your wife's number?

Reactions: VinsCool

elunesgrace

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I actually got very fortunate to get one. Even at 3 times the price, its not worth reselling! Extra $300 bucks is great, but anyone who owns one knows how gorgeous it is.

Also, its too risky now to buy one that has firmware version 9.4+.

KibaOokami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'd almost trade my MM 3DS for the Suicune GBA myself. God that's like..the only limited edition I've ever wanted personally haha!

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I told a friend of mine to preorder the MM N3DS but he said why its just going to be like the Link Between Worlds bundle. i preordered mine and got it, my friend paid $550 for his.

Reactions: VinsCool

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole point of a limited edition is that it's limited :) usually if you don't preorder it you're probably out of luck - unless you want to spend some crazy amount of money on it.

Good luck finding one, you'll need it ;)

Actually, it was impossible for a lot of people to pre-order it as the scalpers bought out them all before a lot of stores ever opened the day it was announced.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
If I get a black N3DS on 9.0, will I be able to do a 3DS System Transfer from my 9.2 2DS, without updating either console to the latest firmware?

vassildador

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Actually, it was impossible for a lot of people to pre-order it as the scalpers bought out them all before a lot of stores ever opened the day it was announced.

While I completely agree that scalpers are screwing everyone else over, the situation would probably be about the same without them. The demand for limited articles is almost always larger than the supply. This is pretty much the definition of the word "limited". And if you throw enough money at them, people who legitimately bought it for their own use will still agree to sell it to you :)

Lately companies have been abusing the term, creating the expectation that it's more or less infinitely available. By simply including some costume DLC (or other crap they can easily and infinitely produce) and slapping the term "limited/deluxe/collector's edition" on the box they get away with raising the price by $10 to $20. Many people fall for it if it's a product of a franchise they like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white