Hacking where can I get the DSTT from the review

gordunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking of getting a DSTT for my friend, since he lost all his DS games, and the DSTT is pretty affordable, but I figure hey, if I can, why not get it with all the extras like the box showed in the Review of it.

Does anyone know where I can find a set like that? I would be greatly obliged.

gordunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, I mean this one
QUOTE said:
The DSTT comes packed in the standard cardboard box with plastic tray. The reflective silver lettering makes the box stand out and on the back it has a list of features. The presentation looks and feels very professional.
IMG_5620T.jpg
IMG_5621T.jpg

IMG_5622T.jpg
IMG_5536T.jpg

IMG_5539T.jpg

The DSTT card itself conveniently comes with a sturdy plastic case which is great for protecting the card when not in use.

Box Contents
(Box contents may vary depending on whether you are buying a bundle with the extra expansion paks or not)
DSTT with plastic case
GBA & Explorer pak
Rumble pak
SDHC compliant card reader
DS Lite USB charger
Installation CD
This is one of the best flashcard packages as far as freebies are concerned. The package includes a USB MicroSD reader that is SDHC compliant, which is great for people who have just bought one of the new high capacity cards but don’t have a compatible reader. The reader is also backwards compatible with normal MicroSD cards. This is the first flashcard I’ve seen that includes a USB DS Lite charger; a very useful product many people would even consider buying separately. It has a DSTT brand mark displayed on it and works great. Also the inclusion of an installation CD is always helpful for first-timers, although you can still get all the latest files you need from the official website. The packaging and freebies are all very nice but they mean nothing if the card itself is not worthwhile.

Never mind, Just found out that that's the deluxe version which is out of production, a mod can close this now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn