Gaming Where can I get Pokemon games cheap.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I once had some Pokemon games, which were Pokemon HeartGold, Pokemon Black and Pokemon White version 2, as well as a bunch of other NDS games. Unfurtunately, I lost most of them. I've played my Pokemon games on a flashcart, but I am seeking to replace the cartridges some time soon. Does anyone know where I can get them cheap? (Pokemon Black and Pokemon White version 2 must be european). I live in the UK, and so far I haven't found anything cheaper than £15. Does anyone know if they are sold cheaper elsewhere, or is it just to rare to be priced any less?
(BTW, the full stop instead of the question mark in the title was a typo I didn't realise until I posted).

Last edited by Alex4nder001,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
CEX is probably your best bet, unless you're prepared to run the risk of ebay fakes.
Despite what some people say, CEX are generally more competitively priced than ebay - at the very least, use it as a price comparison if buying from ebay.
Their online ordering is pretty good - but you have to risk the "CEX roulette" when it comes to buying anything labelled as 'boxed' ('mint' and 'loose cart' are fairly self explanatory, but where it just states 'boxed' sometimes you'll get a manual, sometimes you won't, sometimes it will be mint, sometimes it will be tatty).

But wouldn't he want the counterfeits if they're cheaper and functionally the same?

Not if he was previously running them on flashcarts and now wants the originals back... otherwise sticking to roms on flashcart is THE cheapest option.

Last edited by duwen,
Reactions: Lacius

RockyusRigbyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But wouldn't he want the counterfeits if they're cheaper and functionally the same?
Well Counterfeits are prone to crashing and other crap. But I guess If your desperate or out of money then they can be a good way to play them cheap. But I wouldn't Recommend it though.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Check your local selling groups for bundles. You frequently get a random mother find a *DS which has not been played in ages, all the games for it and then try to sell it as one. Naturally pokemon tends to feature prominently in this.
Costs a fair bit in total but if you keep the games you want, tidy up the console and sell everything else individually you can break even or better.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte