Where can i get pictures for the desktops

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by deluga, Jan 7, 2007.

1. deluga
    OP

deluga Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2006
    Canada
    they have to made into the right format right, so how can i do this with any random pic, or do i have to get it from a site like that. I'm looking for a bleach one or twilight princess one

2. juggernaut911

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

Jul 13, 2006
    United States
    well make sure it has the right size. i.e. my desktop is configured at 1280x960 so I would google like "Fire Emblem Wallpaper". If theres a cool one make sure under it says 1280x960, or else it'll be pixelated! [​IMG] Right click and say use as desktop or wutever and it'll be ur new pic!

Windows XP steps.

theres is know specific file format needed. I have used a movie as a desktop before

3. zatelli

zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 27, 2003
    France
    Always on the move...
    You can make one of your own, if I recall it right, create a desktop.bmp picture, (picture's height should be 256, while its width should be 192) then create a folder you'll name "desktop" at the root of your G6L, make sure latest loader is installed though.
    Edit:
    @juggernaut911: the G6 lite only accepts 256x192 bmp files to be set as desktops. (you can only have one at a time).

4. juggernaut911

juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

Jul 13, 2006
    United States
    ooops!!! I was talking about computers!!! [​IMG] this is G6 huh!?! hahaha!!!

I'm dumb... [​IMG]

5. skullstatue

skullstatue Banned

Banned
    Dec 3, 2006
    United States
    Simply resizing the backgrounds to 256X192 doesn't always work. I usually resize them and then copy them over the original background file.