Where can i get pictures for the desktops

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by deluga, Jan 7, 2007.

Jan 7, 2007
  1. deluga
    OP

Newcomer deluga Newbie

Canada
    they have to made into the right format right, so how can i do this with any random pic, or do i have to get it from a site like that. I'm looking for a bleach one or twilight princess one

2. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    well make sure it has the right size. i.e. my desktop is configured at 1280x960 so I would google like "Fire Emblem Wallpaper". If theres a cool one make sure under it says 1280x960, or else it'll be pixelated! [​IMG] Right click and say use as desktop or wutever and it'll be ur new pic!

Windows XP steps.

theres is know specific file format needed. I have used a movie as a desktop before

3. zatelli

Member zatelli GBAtemp Advanced Fan

France
    You can make one of your own, if I recall it right, create a desktop.bmp picture, (picture's height should be 256, while its width should be 192) then create a folder you'll name "desktop" at the root of your G6L, make sure latest loader is installed though.
    Edit:
    @juggernaut911: the G6 lite only accepts 256x192 bmp files to be set as desktops. (you can only have one at a time).

4. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    ooops!!! I was talking about computers!!! [​IMG] this is G6 huh!?! hahaha!!!

I'm dumb... [​IMG]

5. skullstatue

Banned skullstatue Banned

United States
    Simply resizing the backgrounds to 256X192 doesn't always work. I usually resize them and then copy them over the original background file.