Hacking Where can i get Msn and facebook for my DS?

XKristan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've seen it around can remember where can someone can give me a link or point me in the right place i would be happy thanks

Fantasma-del-Car

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi: I was thinking of starting a new topic but I'll give this thread a try. Here is my question: I want to start blogging either through myspace, facebook or any other popular blog sites out there, and I would like to blog in these sites with my DS. I'll be travelling to a thirld world country soon and hope to find a hotspot somewhere where I could log on and keep my peoples posted on my travels. Anyone know if blogging through the ds is possible?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The official Opera browser would be the most accurate for something like that. I don't know how well it does for Facebook unfortunately, but I do know that its typing is atrocious (if you get even reasonably fast at typing it stops recognizing taps for some of the letters).

Something more simple like LiveJournal could probably be handled by any number of DS web browsers.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nah, it works but you'll have a really hard time reading things since it gets all streched. i've used facebook in a hotel before on my ds. so I'd know.

iwakura

HHNNNNNNGGGG
Trophies
Website
flashcartreviews.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd also recommend using the mobile facebook website, m.facebook.com

it would save you a lot of time for loading the pages
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News