Where can I get good quality skins for my PS5?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a good PS5 skin to cover mine because it is getting so much dirt on it and scratches too!
probably ebay or amazon. if the scratches are on the white covers, you can replace them. I'm waiting for the purple or blue to come back in stock actually. I don't know if they were ever on sale.

Reactions: Elden_Dead

Elden_Dead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
probably ebay or amazon. if the scratches are on the white covers, you can replace them. I'm waiting for the purple or blue to come back in stock actually. I don't know if they were ever on sale.
Yeah, eBay and Amazon have so many options but they scam some products so I searched and looked into Gadgetshieldz PS5 skins as they provide skins for the plates and controller. On Dbrand they sell only plates that are very expensive and I don't want them! Is there any other skin brand you know?

Last edited by Elden_Dead,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, eBay and Amazon have so many options but they scam some products so I searched and looked into Gadgetshieldz PS5 skins as they provide skins for the plates and controller. On Dbrand they sell only plates that are very expensive and I don't want them! Is there any other skin brand you know?
brand? not really. I have skins on my ps3, wii, psp, and ds. I just buy what I think suits me. I don't really pay attention to the brand.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
brand? not really. I have skins on my ps3, wii, psp, and ds. I just buy what I think suits me. I don't really pay attention to the brand.

How about some Old Crusty Skin? Don't ask where you're getting it from. LoL :shy::blush::rofl2:

Elden_Dead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, any skin would look nice but I choose the brand because they will give perfect cutout around the edges and the quality of the skin will not damage my PS5! Also, I buy them at a good discount so I can save money too...

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on a serious note, I'm waiting for the galactic purple cover to become available, since that's been the controller I've been using. they've had midnight black and cosmic red available for months, but no additional colors. it just says "sometime in 2022," when I looked it up.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on a serious note, I'm waiting for the galactic purple cover to become available, since that's been the controller I've been using. they've had midnight black and cosmic red available for months, but no additional colors. it just says "sometime in 2022," when I looked it up.

Well then on the same serious note, on the answer you gave me beforehand, might even work. Why you may ask?
Simple: With the "Jizz" being sticky, it would act as an Anti-slip sort of thing. You see, my hands tend to sweat allot as I intensely play my games. But thinking about what you said, made me think about that as a possible remedy. Though messy.

• Haha

Elden_Dead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the Carbon fiber skins from Gadgetshieldz 2 weeks ago and after 15 days the skins stick so well and I didn't have any heating issues too! First I wanted to test it for a few days before posting here so here are the images.
1647069563023 copy.jpg
1647069562958 copy.jpg

Reactions: schatzi24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu