Hacking where can I get emunand at?

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been using atmosphere for a long while now and I just got hekate to run on it. There's a new update but I want to stay on the nand i'm at so how do I get emunand and where do I put It on my SD card?

CKkio23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how come everything missing when I run emunand? No pictures are game and long boot up. It freaked me out
Are you running in fat32 or exfat?

Is your system full of digital downloads and other distinguishable factors? emunand is an exact copy what was it created with?? SX OS, HEKATE??

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is your system full of digital downloads and other distinguishable factors? emunand is an exact copy what was it created with?? SX OS, HEKATE??
Yes it's full of digital download and I'm running hekate with atomosphere and idk what fat it is. I just hit sd card when it ask sd partition or SD card. It's how Nintendo set up my SD card pretty much

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I updated within emmunand and now emunand wont even boot up

CKkio23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated within emmunand and now emunand wont even boot up
is your sysnand on a lower firmware? as of now 9.0 isnt compatible cfw until its updated to work. id imagine emunand wont boot as firmware 9.0 may have changed some things around.

RareKirby

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes it's full of digital download and I'm running hekate with atomosphere and idk what fat it is. I just hit sd card when it ask sd partition or SD card. It's how Nintendo set up my SD card pretty much

is your sysnand on a lower firmware? as of now 9.0 isnt compatible cfw until its updated to work. id imagine emunand wont boot as firmware 9.0 may have changed some things around.
i was using emunand on 8.0 and sysnand was on 8.0 but i updated the emunand and i didn't know that was a thing, cause it's my first time doing it and then it automatically updated my sysnand to 9.0 so my emunand and sysnand are both 9.0 :L oh well. I tried. Live and learn

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldnt be online at all with Emunand, unless you're using something to block Nintendo servers. That seems like a surefire way to get banned, especially if you plan on running any homebrew or game backups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu