Where can I get decent priced GC games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo GameCube' started by TrolleyDave, Oct 17, 2008.

Oct 17, 2008
  1. TrolleyDave
    OP

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    I've been buying most of my Gamecube games from Amazon recently cos the prices have been so damn good, but browsing today most of the game prices have shot up. I totally refuse to use eBay because of a long running dispute with the monkeys that run it. So does anyone know of a reasonably priced UK mail order company I can use?

2. Armadillo

Member Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    New or used?. New no idea , but if you don't mind used http://www.gamestation.co.uk still have loads of pre-owned ones for sale at decent prices.

3. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    amazon and ebay is the only play i know online, but you can go to cex instore and check out the gamecube games there, i found a few gems there myself [​IMG]

4. TrolleyDave
    OP

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    Nice one! Just checked the Gamestation and CEX sites and the prices are a bit more reasonable. Even some of the second hand prices on Amazon were looking ridiculous today. Thanks for the help! [​IMG]

5. jabjab

Member jabjab GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I know you dont like ebay, but it is really the best although its my least favourite way of getting anything [​IMG]
    Gamestation have a terrible selection in most stores and not much online, CEX seems a little better from what i gather. If you are buying online with CEX then you dont have any guarantees about condition at all which is important to me - not sure on gamestation.