Where can i get an R4i gold 3ds plus in 2022?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m looking to buy a few R4i gold 3ds pluses but i have no idea where to buy them from. I chose this specifically because i heard it’s the best and doesn’t have a timebomb. Can Y’all help me out here?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No clue, maybe they'll stock it later on. I do have that card its nice, has the internal switch so you can use it as a NDS flash card too. The NTR Boot mode made it convenient when i installed CFW for the first time years ago.
Any clue (assuming a plus can’t be found) as for an alternative? One without a time bomb that can be used for cfw and ds(with netplay and local play too)?

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any clue (assuming a plus can’t be found) as for an alternative? One without a time bomb that can be used for cfw and ds(with netplay and local play too)?
I don't know about what they use now to install CFW, but regardless, If you just get the alternative, like the regular r4i gold 3ds without the Plus, im sure you can use that to install the CFW on your 3ds no problems.

if you can't use the flash kit as a NDS card, you can just install Twilight Menu and NDS Bootstrap and play your NDS games from the 3ds side once your 3ds is "hacked".

Reactions: Sypherone

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about what they use now to install CFW, but regardless, if you can't use the flash kit as a NDS card, you can just install Twilight Menu and NDS Bootstrap and play your NDS games from the 3ds side.
Well if i had to go without cfw, got any recommendations for that? I’d like to only have to mod my 3ds’s as a last resort.

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you want to be able to just play NDS roms from the flash cart without installing any CFW on your 3ds?

I understand, so this is why you wanted the Plus card? damn i have no idea if other cards can do that.. Sorry

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe here a R4i Gold Card from a spainish shop. https://modz24.com/collections/r4-karten . Else check ebay or amazon.

But i dont know wich one runs without cfw, also because they maybe blocked by nintendo.

And like already sayed, if doesnt want timebomb. Just run Twilightmenu on it with nds-bootstrap. But till now i doesnt even know, if TWLmenu uses the kernel. Does it override the timebomb?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe here a R4i Gold Card from a spainish shop. https://modz24.com/collections/r4-karten . Else check ebay or amazon.

But i dont know wich one runs without cfw, also because they maybe blocked by nintendo.

And like already sayed, if doesnt want timebomb. Just run Twilightmenu on it with nds-bootstrap. But till now i doesnt even know, if TWLmenu uses the kernel. Does it override the timebomb?
If i do have no choice but to use twilight, does it connect to wiimmfi?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you want to be able to just play NDS roms from the flash cart without installing any CFW on your 3ds?

I understand, so this is why you wanted the Plus card? damn i have no idea if other cards can do that.. Sorry
The main reason i want a flash cart is cuz I don’t wanna have to mod unless I absolutely have to and to maybe have the ability to use it on a regular ds lite(not a deal breaker if i can’t).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...