Hacking Where can i get a regular sized gba 3in1 case

rsx19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
then buy a crappy game from gamestop for like 5 bucks then carve up the inside abit to fit the 3in1. Then use a glue gun to hold down the parts needed.

ill be playing on my dsl and my gba micro, so ill be swapping cases, im not going to use glue, i know they sell it somewhere but i just dont know where

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah...

I doubt you will be able to use it on a GB Micro...

There is no microSD inside... where will the game data be read from?
Unless you can load a game to the internal memory in the DSL then rip it out and stick it in the GBM?

rsx19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schizoanalysis said:
Yeah...

I doubt you will be able to use it on a GB Micro...

There is no microSD inside... where will the game data be read from?
Unless you can load a game to the internal memory in the DSL then rip it out and stick it in the GBM?

3in1 is a stand alone card once you flash a game on it so it acts like a real gba card, either your confused or im confused,

rsx19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how_do_i_do_that said:
The 3in1 requires a slot1 device to put games on. Your assumption that the 3in1 is a stand alone cart is wrong. Get a EZ-Flash IV if you need/want a stand alone cart to use.

sorry lemme clarify, ill be using in my micro to play one game at a time, and it is a stand along cart, just need a ds to write the games every once in a while.

rsx19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well like the tread originally stated, i just need a standard 3in1 gba case, i will not use a normal gba card since the card is shaped differently and i will not glue it in, i wont be able to switch between the lite card and the gba card.

one again ALL I NEED IS THE card shell and no do not tell me to use a normal game shell, and tell me i cannot do it since i need a ds, all i need is the shell,

thanks

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This doesn't exist, so forget your idea.
wink.gif

Ezteam has never released that kind of case. Only M3 team for th eM3 expansion, as already said by Pliskron.

rsx19

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
This doesn't exist, so forget your idea.
wink.gif

Ezteam has never released that kind of case. Only M3 team for th eM3 expansion, as already said by Pliskron.

i could have sworn i saw this like 2 years ago, anyways thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1