Hacking Where can i get a R4i gold 3ds plus in 2022 reliably? Failing that, would it be possible to put wood 1.64 on a regular r4 gold and it work the same?

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m looking to get a few R4i gold 3ds pluses from a reliable source but i have no clue where to get them. I chose this version because i heard it’s the best and doesn’t have a time bomb. If there isn’t one, could i put wood 1.64 on any r4 and it work the same? Any help would be appreciated

Quarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 dualcore 2021 or 2022 is original r4 clone with sdhc support which has its own r4 wood 1.64
Does it have a timebomb? If i can’t get a gold plus i want the next best thing. Specifically a flash cart that doesn’t have a timebomb, can do cfw(optional but would be preferred), can do ds games(plus allows local play and connection to wiimmfi), and can do gba with multiplayer(optional). I’m looking to get 2 at minimum 4 at most

Last edited by Quarra,

FriendlyPolygon

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Does it have a timebomb? If i can’t get a gold plus i want the next best thing. Specifically a flash cart that doesn’t have a timebomb, can do cfw(optional but would be preferred), can do ds games(plus allows local play and connection to wiimmfi), and can do gba with multiplayer(optional). I’m looking to get 2 at minimum 4 at most
R4 wood does not have timebomb, however r4i-gold firmwares usually have, but you can avoid that if you make r4 wood or YSMenu your primary (bootable) firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1