Where can I find translations for Japanese games?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GatorDeb, Aug 6, 2007.

1. GatorDeb
    OP

Member GatorDeb GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I FINALLY got Picross (J) and I want to download the MANY download packs but I don't know a word of Japanese (other than counting from 1-10, thanks to having taken Shotokan Karate [​IMG]).

Where can I find translations in general and this one in particular? That way I can download the packs.

Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Icarus

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    Ummm, Picross came out in English. It's a European release. Search for it on the Release list..

3. tipsy

Member tipsy GBAtemp Regular

China
    hehe pwned.
    [​IMG]

4. chronjohnson

Newcomer chronjohnson Advanced Member

Maybe he wanted to play it in Korean. Who has fat translation patches, people are hard for this stuff.

5. snesmaster40

Member snesmaster40 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Uhh... guys he said that he wanted to download the many download packs that the Japanese version has.

The Japanese version currently has way more download packs than the Europe version (there's only 2 packs at the moment)

GatorDeb: Check Gamefaqs, someone wrote a walkthrough for this game, but it also has information about the download packs

6. GatorDeb
    OP

United States
    Ding ding ding ding. Pned back [​IMG]

I checked Gamefaqs and didn't find what I was looking for. Link? Something like: To get this pack, press A, A, A, B, etc.

Thanks! [​IMG]

7. GatorDeb
    OP

United States
    Well after realizing the menus are EXACTLY the same, I was able to download the packs after mapping out the English menus. I'm one happy camper [​IMG]