Where can I find translations for Japanese games?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GatorDeb, Aug 6, 2007.

1. GatorDeb
    OP

GatorDeb GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2007
    United States
    I FINALLY got Picross (J) and I want to download the MANY download packs but I don't know a word of Japanese (other than counting from 1-10, thanks to having taken Shotokan Karate [​IMG]).

Where can I find translations in general and this one in particular? That way I can download the packs.

Thanks! [​IMG]

2. Icarus

Icarus fire walk with me

Feb 3, 2006
    United States
    Big Appleu
    Ummm, Picross came out in English. It's a European release. Search for it on the Release list..

3. tipsy

tipsy GBAtemp Regular

Jun 30, 2007
    Switzerland
    hehe pwned.
    [​IMG]

4. chronjohnson

chronjohnson Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 11, 2006
    Maybe he wanted to play it in Korean. Who has fat translation patches, people are hard for this stuff.

5. snesmaster40

snesmaster40 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 22, 2005
    Uhh... guys he said that he wanted to download the many download packs that the Japanese version has.

The Japanese version currently has way more download packs than the Europe version (there's only 2 packs at the moment)

GatorDeb: Check Gamefaqs, someone wrote a walkthrough for this game, but it also has information about the download packs

6. GatorDeb
    OP

GatorDeb GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2007
    United States
    Ding ding ding ding. Pned back [​IMG]

I checked Gamefaqs and didn't find what I was looking for. Link? Something like: To get this pack, press A, A, A, B, etc.

Thanks! [​IMG]

7. GatorDeb
    OP

GatorDeb GBAtemp Regular

Mar 15, 2007
    United States
    Well after realizing the menus are EXACTLY the same, I was able to download the packs after mapping out the English menus. I'm one happy camper [​IMG]