Where can I find savedatafiler.cia?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Kontributor, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Kontributor
    OP

Kontributor Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2014
    United States
    Portland, Oregon
    I have looked high and low, far and wide. I know it comes from a 3DS SDK made available by BibBlueBox yet it is no where be found. Everyone keeps talking about it and how great the tool is yet no one wants to share or hint at where one could get it. Does anyone know?

2. YamiZee

YamiZee GBAtemp Regular

Aug 18, 2013
    Finland
    I found it inside a zip file that was for another tool. So I have no idea where normal people find theirs

3. sup3rgh0st

sup3rgh0st Top Tier Ghost

Apr 22, 2010
    United States
    You might be find it on ---. If a site were to exist ;) , it would be in the "Nintendo 3DS Homebrews" section.

danny66, pedroren and stanleyopar2000 like this.
  4. Kontributor
    OP

Kontributor Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2014
    United States
    Portland, Oregon

I know that it's part of an SDK and I heard you get it with BigBlueManager but I did not see it there.

If you still have it, would you mind sharing? via Google Drive or something like that.

5. Kontributor
    OP

Kontributor Member

Newcomer
    May 23, 2014
    United States
    Portland, Oregon

I posted it here since I figured it fits with ROM hacking and the tool is official Nintendo tool, not homebrew. Also, I found a torrent on --- but it asked me to register, which is new to me. And even when I tried to register, it directed to me some other shady website.

6. alexander2165

alexander2165 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 14, 2008
    United States
    *ROM SITE*

Last edited by Veho, Jun 22, 2015 - Reason: No linking to ROM sites
  7. BerserkLeon

BerserkLeon Not-so-new member

Mar 22, 2010
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    Because it's part of the SDK, you're not allowed to share it here. I'm not sure if you're allowed to do it via PM either, most forums have the same general rules for their PMs as their forums, but I've seen people asking for such things to be sent via PM and their posts dont get edited/deleted so I think asking to share via PM is fine.
    ANYWAY, what @sup3rgh0st said. It's there. That's where I got it.

8. Meteor7

Meteor7 Guess where this thumb goes.

Jun 9, 2014
    United States
    New Jersey
    Well, it's not there anymore, and if it is, it's behind a required registration and multiple inescapable pop-ups saying "oh wowie, you have malware! click here to clean it all up, you mental infant."

I have no idea why this, of all things, is so hard to get a hold of when you can download full 3DS games from literally anywhere and everywhere. Nintendo, get your priorities straight.