Hacking where can i find save files for mgba?

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
can someone tell me where can i find save files for mgba emulator on the vita the game i want save files is fire pro wrestling 2 and how to put the save files in the emulator?

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
upload_2021-1-24_12-49-2.png

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
can someone tell me where can i find save files for mgba emulator on the vita the game i want save files is fire pro wrestling 2 and how to put the save files in the emulator?

@lilalex ,then the mGBA save files are created where the game roms are and they are .sav and .ss0.
For example,i've create a folder in ux0 named GameBoy Advance and i inserted all my rom games there,but you can put where you want,remembering that game saves will be created where you put the games.
Note:if you use anothers emulators and you have save files of the game(example .srm),you can import and rename them in .sav and you can continue your games without starting over!

lilalex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
.sav and it also depends where the save came from some emulatorsrs don't save in raw format
@lilalex ,then the mGBA save files are created where the game roms are and they are .sav and .ss0.
For example,i've create a folder in ux0 named GameBoy Advance and i inserted all my rom games there,but you can put where you want,remembering that game saves will be created where you put the games.
Note:if you use anothers emulators and you have save files of the game(example .srm),you can import and rename them in .sav and you can continue your games without starting over!
i found a sav. file and it worked

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...