Homebrew Where can I find rebooter in Gecko 1.9.3.1 it is not showing!

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I downloaded the Gecko 1.9.3.1 and then I loaded it and all I get is 4 options (launch game, config, about, and exit). What do i need to do in order to get the rebooter option to show up? Do I need to bootmii? Get codes/code manager? I don't have any of them.

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow man... You make so many threads asking the same question. Well to answer your questions, it seems like Gecko doesn't have that option anymore so you'll just have to use Neogamma for that.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have seen some people who do have rebooter for Gecko 1.9.3.1. How do you get it? There must be some way. I have downloaded everything but none have worked.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
loolz complete thicko i must say smackdude it says on the main menu "Launch Rebooter" and yes this is Gecko 1.9.3.1

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pepxl said:
loolz complete thicko i must say smackdude it says on the main menu "Launch Rebooter" and yes this is Gecko 1.9.3.1

^That. When you boot the Wii, it has Rebooter hidden in one of the channels, I think its in the SD card menu
unsure.gif
if you believe this, something is wrong with you...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkShadow96 said:
pepxl said:

^That. When you boot the Wii, it has Rebooter hidden in one of the channels, I think its in the SD card menu
unsure.gif

mmm whahhh maybe your missunderstood

here a vid a just made

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pepxl said:
DarkShadow96 said:
pepxl said:

unsure.gif

mmm whahhh maybe your missunderstood

here a vid a just made

My last post was a joke lol...

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
lol maybe i misunderstood anyway

smackdude you obviously have an older version or a different app because ive just proved 1.9.3.1 does have a rebooter

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pepxl said:

smackdude you obviously have an older version or a different app because ive just proved 1.9.3.1 does have a rebooter

I have the same version and it doesn't show it either. Probably has to do with a cIOS?(Rev 19) But what ever, for Rebooter I use Neogamma which I am trying to recommend him to use since its not showing up for him.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
DarkShadow96 said:
pepxl said:

I have the same version and it doesn't show it either. Probably has to do with a cIOS?(Rev 19) But what ever, for Rebooter I use Neogamma which I am trying to recommend him to use since its not showing up for him.

i might know the problem, when you download the Gecko app you get 2 files the .elf for HBC and the .dol to insert into a channel/disk, i use the dol which might explain the extra options

having a different cIOS has nothing to do with it as Gecko only supports official game disks and a cIOS is for backup disks and USBLoading

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
pepxl said:
DarkShadow96 said:
pepxl said:

i might know the problem, when you download the Gecko app you get 2 files the .elf for HBC and the .dol to insert into a channel/disk, i use the dol which might explain the extra options

having a different cIOS has nothing to do with it as Gecko only supports official game disks and a cIOS is for backup disks and USBLoading

I use the .dol version but its okay.

QUOTE(smashdude @ Apr 15 2010, 12:27 PM)
So what should I do? Delete .elf and use .dol? I have neogamma and stored it in my apps folder but it stil is not running.

Rename the neogamma to "boot.dol", make a folder called Neogamma, put the folder in apps and place the boot.dol in the folder.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is already a neogamma folder inside the folder. Also I found out that if you load Brawl updatifier then launch to Gecko the rebooter will ONLY show up that way. But then there is an error message for hooking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...