Where can I find my downloaded games on my sd card?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by the_gerald, Jul 19, 2017.

1. the_gerald
    OP

the_gerald Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2017
    United States
    I have a hacked 3ds with a game that I downloaded through fbi and want to put that game onto my other non-hacked 3ds. But I don't know how I can put it on my non-hacked 3ds without system transfer or hacking the 3ds. Any answers would really help me! Thanks!

2. lordkaos

lordkaos GBAtemp Fan

Mar 13, 2009
    United States
    i think you can't move them just by copying folders like that, you must install cfw on your other 3ds and then do a system transfer or install the game again.

Last edited by lordkaos, Jul 19, 2017
  3. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 27, 2011
    Canada
    Simple answer is. you can't. The games and saves are encrypted per console. Only way of putting it onto a non-hacked 3ds system is via system transfer.

4. HugaTheFox

HugaTheFox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 11, 2017
    United States
    Las Vegas
    If you installed it, you can't copy it to another system. The reason is that once installed everything is encrypted and is locked with a unqiue key that is only for that 3DS. Unless you decrypt an cia. Also you can't System Transfer it since your other console is unhacked and the game is installed through FBI. When you do a system transfer, non legit tickets (ones not from the eShop) are deleted and without CFW, you can't reinstall it.

Last edited by HugaTheFox, Jul 19, 2017
  5. the_gerald
    OP

the_gerald Member

Newcomer
    Jun 26, 2017
    United States
    Ok :( thanks.

6. Trojaner

Trojaner GBAtemp Regular

May 1, 2017
    Australia
    Moon
    1. simply copy doesn´t work (will miss files) ... 2. On an unhacked System you can´t use this files

7. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    They are in /Nintendo 3DS/*/*/title/, and as others said they're not useful by themselves (but D9/GM9 can decrypt and pack them to a cia)

Even if you got the movable.sed of the non-hacked console and installed it on the modded one, then redownloaded the games, these files would be readable by both consoles but one won't have the tickets installed anyway