Where can I buy UK e-Shop cards with email delivery of code?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by OldClassicGamer, Aug 24, 2013.

1. OldClassicGamer
    OP

OldClassicGamer Serbian Prinny

Jul 31, 2012
    Netherworld
    Hello, I hope I created thread in right section. Basically, I have question. I need to buy e-Shop codes . Now I found game.co.uk site but I am not sure if they email codes or deliver cards. I would like someone to tell me where it is confirmed that I can pay with PayPal and get UK e-Shop code emailed. I do need code from e-Shop card with pounds not euros or dollars. Thank you.

EDIT: I know on European 3DS you can swich regions so if I could swich region, then e-Shop would be with Euros. My question is, is content in all regions on e-Shop same or is it like with PSN? Also if you have some other codes that are not UK but from Europe, I will change 3DS region to use them. I would just like e-Shop to be on English, because when I swiched on German region, e-Shop was on German.

2. navimegaman

navimegaman Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2013
    The cards are posted it seems. If you're looking for a particular game you can check if they have the download version. They will just send the code for the game to your email. The eshop cards however don't seem to have this option.

3. OldClassicGamer
    OP

Jul 31, 2012
    Netherworld
    Well, GAME.co.uk can't possibly be only seller. What about other sites. If there is no other option I would even accept changing region to Germany. I just wish for e-Shop cards emailed.

4. Rizsparky

Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

Aug 13, 2007
    The Future
    An easy/cheap test would be to buy Splash or Crash for £2.69 here and you'll be able to check if they email you the code or not. Though I'm pretty sure they email you the code..

Edit:

5. OldClassicGamer
    OP

Jul 31, 2012
    Netherworld
    I already know everything about GAME.co.uk
    I know people who confirmed me that they only email codes for games but when you buy prepaid card, it is delivery only. Games I want are not avalible on their site so I must buy prepaid card but they don't email codes for cards only for games. If anyone knows any website from any european region with email delivery of prepaid codes please tell me.

6. navimegaman

navimegaman Member

Newcomer
    Jan 2, 2013
  7. OldClassicGamer
    OP

Jul 31, 2012
    Netherworld
    Thank you for the link. Before I buy it can anyone confirm this site is not scam?
    Did you test it? Did anyone else did?

8. cearp

cearp the ticket master

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    wow, if that site really is good, great, because the prices are amazing. only 99p difference in price.
    if only japanese psn cards were like that :)

9. OldClassicGamer
    OP

Jul 31, 2012
    Netherworld
    Yeah, that is why I would like someone to confirm it.

10. LittleRedRidingH

LittleRedRidingH Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2011
    United Kingdom

Make sure you pay via Paypal just to be safe :teach:

11. OldClassicGamer
    OP

Jul 31, 2012
    Netherworld
    Since I never had refund case before (I only purchased things on eBay and I was never scammed), what am I supposed to do if site is scam?
    How can I get refund?

12. LittleRedRidingH

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2011
    United Kingdom
    As far as I know, you would have to get in touch with Paypal and claim through their Paypal buyer protection policy :)

13. Pong20302000

Pong20302000 making notes on everything

Sep 8, 2009
    One's inner self
    i wouldnt risk it
    if someone posting a link cant vouch for it

best place to look i say would be ebay, or find some trusted tempers to get you some E-shop cards or Games from a store

LittleRedRidingH likes this.
  14. LittleRedRidingH

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2011
    United Kingdom

I would have to agree with Pong20302000. I could get the cards for you if you want, although whether you would want to trust me is an entirely different story :P I thought I'd offer anyway :D

15. GinoS-OPS

GinoS-OPS Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2013
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    Hey there. My name is Gino and I work for Online Prepaid Services. Eshopcodes.co.uk is one of our websites. I found this thread and was wondering if any of you have checked out are website. I can see there is some scepticism about our site. Is there anything I can clarify?

16. OldClassicGamer
    OP

Jul 31, 2012
    Netherworld
    Until a well respected and longtime gbatemp member does not confirm that website, I am not going to purchase anything there

17. GinoS-OPS

GinoS-OPS Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2013
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    Fair enough, I understand why you're hesitant. Our site is relatively new in the UK. What we do is send you a scan of the code after your purchase. However with PayPal we do an extra ID check so the first transaction might not be as straight forward as we'd like it to be. However as soon as you're a verified customer I think we're an excellent and quick solution to get your eShop cards.