ChiliD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I just found this site, while searching for reviews for flash carts that would help me turn my DS into something that can play music and homebrew games, and overall be cooler than a PSP
smile.gif

I decided that the DSTT is the one I want. I have looked over the stores GBATemp links to, but some of them don't carry that particular item. I'm lost and now asking for help. Where can I buy the DSTT, and preferably pay with PayPal?

Thanks in advance,
ChiliD

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drock360 said:
You can find the DSTT for about $33 at dealextreme.com. They are very reliable and I have ordered from them on multiple occasions. They also accept PayPal.

It's actually $27 right now, which is much better than Gameyeeeah's $38+Shipping.

hirusho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I ordered 2 R4 from dealextreme before and they were reliable enough, but took 3+ weeks to get. I ordered 2 DSTT from leetmod this time becuase some people complained about unstable delivery rate (out of stock but appear in stock and end up waiting from DX), moreover, the higher failure rate of DSTT. The good thing about leetmod they check the card for you so working card is guranteed. Although I paid for $37.50 * 2 + $7 flat express shipping for peace of mind.

ChiliD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick replies! Since I am not in a hurry, and don't mind waiting a little bit if it saves me save money, I have now placed an order with Deal Extreme, using my PayPal account.

Thanks again.
smile.gif

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i already got a DSTT from gameyeeeah before, and i'm thinking about buying my friend another. now, i noticed they raised their price. is there any other site that offers fast shipping?

ChiliD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay, it shipped! It took them a couple of days, with order processing and packaging, but today my DSTT shipped with Hong Kong Post. DealExtreme sent me an email to let me know, and included a tracking number as well as an estimated delivery time of 7-10 business days, so now I can do the mad F5-F5-F5-F5-F5-F5 tapping on the tracking page late at night for the next week and a half. Awesomeness.

Conclusion: If I am ever in a hurry to get gadgets, DealExtreme will not be my first choice. However, I am not in a hurry, and so far they have certainly been very reliable, which to me is a lot more important than speed.

Thanks again for your recommendations!
smile.gif

lilriz92

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too I ordered from DX over two weeks ago and am waiting on HK post to get it to my house. i should get it within the next few days... I hope
dry.gif

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
drock360 said:
You can find the DSTT for about $33 at dealextreme.com. They are very reliable and I have ordered from them on multiple occasions. They also accept PayPal.

Thanks by the way, I ordered one from there yesterday.

steve1985

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, there

I think you can try www.gamekool.com

http://www.gamekool.com/dstt-c-3.html

i got my R4 from them, nice packing and fast delivery. and the price is raesonable
but i think different cards, having different advantages.DSTT has the high speed of downloading. but I prefer R4 anyhow....

Hope you can find some good stuff there.

ChiliD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Hong Kong post website tracking function is unavailable, according to the error message it has given me the past couple of days.
frown.gif

Hopefully they re still working and shipping things, and not all goofing off with their DS toys over the weekend!
smile.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
steve1985 said:
Hi, there

I think you can try www.gamekool.com

http://www.gamekool.com/dstt-c-3.html

i got my R4 from them, nice packing and fast delivery. and the price is raesonable
but i think different cards, having different advantages.DSTT has the high speed of downloading. but I prefer R4 anyhow....

Hope you can find some good stuff there.

WTF, the TTSD 2GIG is almost double that of dealextreme.

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChiliD said:
The Hong Kong post website tracking function is unavailable, according to the error message it has given me the past couple of days.
frown.gif

Hopefully they re still working and shipping things, and not all goofing off with their DS toys over the weekend!
smile.gif

You can track it on www.usps.com

ChiliD

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting a little worried now... the tracking information says "Your item was processed and left our JAMAICA, NY 11405 facility on April 21, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

There haven't been any updates since the 21st though, three days ago. Should I be worried, or is this just the sort of normal unreliable USPS behavior that I should be expecting?

Nakura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChiliD said:
I'm getting a little worried now... the tracking information says "Your item was processed and left our JAMAICA, NY 11405 facility on April 21, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

There haven't been any updates since the 21st though, three days ago. Should I be worried, or is this just the sort of normal unreliable USPS behavior that I should be expecting?

That's the same date I have, people recieved their items and it never updated until they got it, that's the last update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu