Hacking Where can i buy the DSTT with the gba expansion and rumble together?

Tsuchy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw on the gbatemp review for this, with the gba expansion and rumble pak. I check the websites that was link where to buy it but they didnt have the one with the gba expansion to it

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
DSTT is pretty cheapo and poor quality, go for an M3 REAL Perfect pack, which comes with slot 2 rumble and GBA carts.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Here's another thread on the same topic: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90937
And here's another: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=92747

You can still buy the DSTT, GBA expansion, and rumble together here for $46: http://www.ebuyrealm.com (I don't know how reputable this store is).

I think it may be a little cheaper to buy the DSTT, GBA expansion cart, and rumble pak separately. The rumble and GBA are the same as the eWin rumble pak and eWin 2-in-1 GBA expansion cart (usually available at psxboy.com for $14, but currently out of stock). The eWin rumble is usually around $4 to $6 if you can find it.

You might consider the EZFlash 3-in-1 GBA expansion cart (around $20 from dealextreme.com) as an alternative to the eWin 2-in-1. It has a built-in rumble, though not as good as the eWin rumble pak.

You'll need to use GBA ExpLoader (you can get it from the download section of this site) for either the eWin 2-in-1 or the EZ 3-in-1.

-Bri

Tsuchy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah ok thanks, I always thought that the DSTT was pretty popular didnt kno M3 Real was just as good

lcdec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my DSTT from ebuyrealm.com, therefore I would say they are trustworthy. I had to wait 5 days for my DSTT to get to my house though.

zhuzhuchina

Trophies
Website
www.zhuzhuchina.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
at begin DSTT was sold in normal and deluxe version, this deluxe kit was probably you looking
the deluxe version was with gba ewin slot 2, and a rumble pak , plus a usb cable that later dissapperead.
now usually dstt is sold as normal and deluxe is out of market
ciao

Isamu_Dyson

Trophies
XP
Country
I would rather get a Acekard 2 + EZ-Flash 3-in-1 slot2 cart. I had a DSTT before and the Acekard 2 completely thrashes it in both performance and overall quality. And now that AKAIO is out the Acekard 2 is, in my opinion, unbeatable at it's price range.

Edit: oh yeah and, at least with AKAIO, the 3-in-1 is natively supported... all functions work perfectly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end