Where can i buy the DSTT with the gba expansion and rumble together?

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by Tsuchy, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Tsuchy
    OP

Member Tsuchy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I saw on the gbatemp review for this, with the gba expansion and rumble pak. I check the websites that was link where to buy it but they didnt have the one with the gba expansion to it

2. theADDict

Member theADDict GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    DSTT is pretty cheapo and poor quality, go for an M3 REAL Perfect pack, which comes with slot 2 rumble and GBA carts.

3. Bri

Member Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Here's another thread on the same topic: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=90937
    And here's another: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=92747

You can still buy the DSTT, GBA expansion, and rumble together here for $46: http://www.ebuyrealm.com (I don't know how reputable this store is).

I think it may be a little cheaper to buy the DSTT, GBA expansion cart, and rumble pak separately. The rumble and GBA are the same as the eWin rumble pak and eWin 2-in-1 GBA expansion cart (usually available at psxboy.com for $14, but currently out of stock). The eWin rumble is usually around $4 to $6 if you can find it.

You might consider the EZFlash 3-in-1 GBA expansion cart (around $20 from dealextreme.com) as an alternative to the eWin 2-in-1. It has a built-in rumble, though not as good as the eWin rumble pak.

You'll need to use GBA ExpLoader (you can get it from the download section of this site) for either the eWin 2-in-1 or the EZ 3-in-1.

-Bri

4. Tsuchy
    OP

Member Tsuchy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Ah ok thanks, I always thought that the DSTT was pretty popular didnt kno M3 Real was just as good

5. Sephi

Member Sephi fool

United States
    I wouldn't say the DSTT is poor quality, it's pretty good.

6. lcdec

Newcomer lcdec Advanced Member

United States
    I got my DSTT from ebuyrealm.com, therefore I would say they are trustworthy. I had to wait 5 days for my DSTT to get to my house though.

7. zhuzhuchina

Member zhuzhuchina GBAtemp Advanced Fan

China
    at begin DSTT was sold in normal and deluxe version, this deluxe kit was probably you looking
    the deluxe version was with gba ewin slot 2, and a rumble pak , plus a usb cable that later dissapperead.
    now usually dstt is sold as normal and deluxe is out of market
    ciao

8. Isamu_Dyson

Newcomer Isamu_Dyson Newbie

Portugal
    I would rather get a Acekard 2 + EZ-Flash 3-in-1 slot2 cart. I had a DSTT before and the Acekard 2 completely thrashes it in both performance and overall quality. And now that AKAIO is out the Acekard 2 is, in my opinion, unbeatable at it's price range.

Edit: oh yeah and, at least with AKAIO, the 3-in-1 is natively supported... all functions work perfectly.

9. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    I actually did find a site called supercardnds.com

They have good feedback on ResellerRating. Its overpriced though.