Hardware Where can I buy some good replacement analog sticks for the Vita Slim?

vladone97

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Long story short, I ve bought a few replacement sticks on Amazon before and I got scammed. They all had some kind of drift or offset. Can anyone recommend me a reliable seller on eBay or Amazon? Is it even possible to get replacement sticks that work perfectly, just like the ones on a new Vita?

Update: I came across these https://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-L...Pad-Stick-for-PS-Vita-2000-2001-/192161010610 I know they're way more expensive than many others, but I'm willing to pay the big bucks if that means I'll finally have perfectly functional sticks on my Vita again. However, the seller claims they're original AND brand new, and I'm not sure if I believe it or not. In order for that to be true, they would've had to buy them from the original manufacturer or they'd have to be the original manufacturer. I don't know. In your experience, does the "you get what you pay for" principle apply to replacement Vita sticks?

Last edited by vladone97,

reddragon105

Trophies
XP
Country
I've replaced analogue sticks on a few Slim Vitas with ones bought from AliExpress - they're cheap but perfectly good quality, exactly the same as the originals as far as I can tell.

DeadOneWalking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've replaced analogue sticks on a few Slim Vitas with ones bought from AliExpress - they're cheap but perfectly good quality, exactly the same as the originals as far as I can tell.
Any specific user that you can name? Eventually I might need another stick or two.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome