Gaming Where can I buy online PSN cards? Safe Legit Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For reasons too long to go into ATM I need to buy a $50 PSN card but I have to do it online and they have to take Paypal, furthermore I need them to send me the code quickly and I need it to be a safe legit site others have used before due to the fact I got ripped off by one once before. Thank you for your help.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
I once bought a Japanese code from ebay no problems, just make sure the guy is trusted

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're in America, you can just buy PSN card at literally any game store. It's only if you need to buy PSN games from a different region.

I've done that once for a friend in Asia who needed some American game for some reason on PSN. Just emailed him the code once I bought it. You probably want to find someone reliable to do this transaction with as you can get screwed pretty easily.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol He just wants a site that accepts Paypal, and sells $50 PSN cards. If I want a XBOX 360 Subscription, or Microsoft Points I go on eBAY. Be careful of the scammers, but majority of people are legit. Within a few hours they will email you, or send you a message containing the PSN network Card.

BTW: He can't walk into a store for some reason. Something to do with a ATM.

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RoxasIsSora said:
lol He just wants a site that accepts Paypal, and sells $50 PSN cards. If I want a XBOX 360 Subscription, or Microsoft Points I go on eBAY. Be careful of the scammers, but majority of people are legit. Within a few hours they will email you, or send you a message containing the PSN network Card.

ATM stands for "At The Moment"

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.::5pYd3r::. said:
RoxasIsSora said:

ATM stands for "At The Moment"

Darn. I read it too fast. I thought he meant he couldn't go to a ATM, so he had to buy a PSN card online.
rofl.gif

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its a 5 mile'ish hike each way to the store and no busses or taxis or trains and no car at the moment so round trip is like 10 miles. Easier to buy online. But I ended up just walking anyways, seems like I do it about every 3 days or so to get to the store anyways. I got groceries and a phone card while I was there and just took my backpack and gym bag to carry it all in. But man it was cold, only 41F was the high here today and the windchill took it down to 26F. Burrrr! Anyways thanks for the help. Later all.

4SaleUSA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well theres a few places but they are not instant as in you buy then see it but it is instant as in they e-mail you the code on that day or the very next day... alot are scams but alot are real you will have to see what people have to say about real ones or scams..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person