Hacking Where can I buy one?

S

scubersteve

dealextreme doesn't have a 2 in 1, and the package with the rumble pack is sold out.
look elsewhere.
haven't tried either minionlinestore OR Gameyeeeah

neogba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm thinking about here http://ebuyrealm.com/ but I haven't yet.

It's less than $52 shipped much faster than the 30 day wait DealExtreme does. That the DSTT (w/cheap reader) GBA/RAM Pak for less than $10 more. But you get a better Pak (loads faster) than the 3 in 1 IMHO and the better (but seperate) Rumble Pak to boot.

Don't hesitate to pay $10 more for faster shipping and trust worthy people. You may have to exchange damaged parts or something. Also, you don't want pretend; worthless pay and pray tracking. You'll want to track it in detail.

Now all that is worth $10 is it not. Maybe we can price match. Ask them! Coupons codes? More bundles?

Get your Flash separate and save $. That's a commodity item.

http://slickdeals.net/sdsearch.php?mode=&s...&search=microsd
yaynds.gif

lcdec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought my DSTT from ebuyrealm.com and it came in 5 days, they recently added the DSTT with the Rumble and GBA and Explorer 2in1 Expansion Pak. They reply back quick too.

MarioBrotha

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If any1 bought in ebuyrealm.com, did it come in a package like on the review? with the gba and rumble and ds lite charger? Or did it come in separate cases?

Just wondering

mcsenerd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah yeah yeah...first post and all...

But look...I'm a pretty old dude and I don't really like buying things from places I don't know well or have a lot of history with...but I'll put in a plug for ebuyrealm. It's no rip-off and the guy's real fast about shipping. I paid via paypal and he shipped like the same day (saturday). I ordered the DSTT + 2 in 1 bundle and it arrived a few days later. The dang thing works just fine...I haven't made a lot of posts mainly because everyone's already said most of what needs to be said on here...if people would just look for it instead of just popping off and asking stoopid questions... anyway...I digress... Ebuyrealm is no scam site...and I'd recommend them if you don't feel like waiting forever elsewhere...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1