Gaming Where can I buy Guitar Hero 3?

R2DJ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I just bought Guitar Hero: Aerosmith for my Wii (and I am having so much fun with it. I got owned on Wi-Fi though
tongue.gif
). I was supposed to buy GH3 but it was out of stock. Well, originally, I was supposed to buy Wii Fit but no store has it so I resorted to Gui...I think you get the story.

Since the GHA guitar is just a GH3 with a better faceplate (correct me if I'm wrong), I'm assuming it works with GH3. I've searched in stores for GH3 (game only) and they only sell it with the guitar. Does anyone have any idea where I can buy the game ONLY?

sticklydude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silent sniper said:
I'd wait for GH World Tour or Rock Band 2 to come out. GH3's songlist is meh and World Tour and Rock Band 2 will have builtin custom song creation

i liked the songlist
better than the first and 2nd

amazon is a good place to try

gamestop

Rice923

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ask at local Gamestops. They could possibly have a copy from somebody who sold it as used to them.

eBay should have tons. People who download Wii games will sell the game disk and keep the hardware for themselves.

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did they recently announce song creation in Rock Band 2? About 3 weeks ago, it was all over that Rock Band 2 is not going to have song creation. Hmmmm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: ONG.