Hacking Where can i buy AceKard2i in Canada?

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aight so im back from along time and i feel really bad for selling my Acekard2i. I forgot where i bought it but it was 40 dollars! so im looking for a cheap one.

Is there a site where i can get a real Acekard2i in Canada?

Thanks!

stitch123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
www.nds-card.com free shipping worldwide.

BUT! You must have Nintendo DSi 1.4.4 or lower or 3DS 4.3.0 or lower. AK2i don't support and NEVER wouldn't suport DSi 1.4.5 and 3DS 4.4.0, 4.5.0!

Hope they'll make new model :(

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wouldn't recommend the Acekard anymore, since the team is as good as dead.
The best cards at the moment are the Supercard DSTWO and the R4i Gold 3DS from r4ids.cn.

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Rydian

What do you rec commend that i should get and not too expensive? i have a Ds Lite and im probably not even going to upgrade to the newer Ds's

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also all i want to do is play games on it thats all , not those fancy stuff that the card somes with just simple download and play and also with updates cause i ain't buying no card if there not updating firmware. Most games i want to play are like Pokemon Black 2 etc...

stomp_442

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also all i want to do is play games on it thats all , not those fancy stuff that the card somes with just simple download and play and also with updates cause i ain't buying no card if there not updating firmware. Most games i want to play are like Pokemon Black 2 etc...

You're all set then, AK2i works with all DS lites, forever and ever. But newer games will require a flash cart that is updated, DStwo is expensive.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Can i buy an R4 original? do they still do firmware updates cause that thing is pre damn old
The original R4 doesn't have firmware updates because it doesn't work on anything past the DS Lite. As for software updates for game compatibility. it stopped years ago, but Wood supports then.

Then again the original R4 can only use up to a 2GB MicroSD so most people go for a newer cart like the R4i Gold that still has Wood support and can use 32GB.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
they are not dead they are only slow and there was something about hw one type they continued and other was dead
The HW81 had more space than the HW44 and that's why it was able to continue after it was dead, but the 81 ran out of space eventually too.

This happens with carts. Lots of other carts have run out of space and abandoned the old models as well.

If the Ak2i team comes back, it will either be with some great compression that allows them to fit a newer update (but will make booting even slower than it's gotten), or a new model.

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
For Gameboy and Gameboy Color you can use the Goomba Color homebrew I think it's called, not sure which version.

For proper Gameboy Advance support, you will need an expansion pack such as an EZ-Flash 3-in-1.
For GB and GBC I'd go with Lameboy. Goomba Color is for GBA. There is supposed to be a DS port but I don't think that's up to par with Lameboy.
Unless you meant for it to be used in combination with the EZ 3in1.

Reactions: Rydian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm