Where can I buy a SKY3DS PLUS in the US?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by GreatCrippler, Jan 14, 2016.

1. GreatCrippler
    OP

GreatCrippler Greatness Fallen

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Topic pretty much covers it. I haven't ordered anything DS cart related in awhile. If I needed fast shipping, I always used RHS in the past, but that doesn't seem to be an option any longer. Shoptemp recommended USA Hot Stuff. Anyone used them? Any other suggestions? PeachDS says they will have them on the 18th, but I'd like to order sooner. Please, and thank you in advance.

2. Rhapsody

Rhapsody GBAtemp Regular

Jan 4, 2016
    United States
    United States
    Out of curiosity, why would you want one when you can downgrade and install a CFW?

3. nero99

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    Not everyone feels safe downgrading or installing CFW if they haven't done it before. Especially with the chance of bricking with downgrading.

cvskid likes this.
  4. cvskid

cvskid GBAtemp Addict

Apr 13, 2014
    United States
    Here

http://www.modchipsdirect.com/sky3ds-plus-sky3ds-dual-orange-button-edition.html

5. GreatCrippler
    OP

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    I have a downgraded 3ds and a blue button already. I just like having options to play around.

cvskid likes this.
  6. Im-Polo

Im-Polo Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 13, 2016
    United States
    I am willing to sell you my Sky3ds+ with an 8gb for $75 if you're interested. it's legit by the way, I order mine back in December and got it last week but at this point I realized I don't play my 3ds often as I used to if you're interested let me know.

7. GreatCrippler
    OP

Mar 27, 2010
    United States
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    PMed