Where can I buy a DS Motion Pack these days?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by onekewlpenguin, Aug 23, 2009.

Aug 23, 2009
  1. onekewlpenguin
    OP

Newcomer onekewlpenguin Member

United States
    Since the ndsmotion site has been closed down, I have been unable to find the motion pack! If necessary, I'm content with buying the Tony Hawk Motion game online. However, I was wondering if the motion pack that comes with that game is compatible with homebrew that utilizes the motion feature? Thanks in advance!

2. GenesisX

Member GenesisX GBAtemp Fan

United States
    would this suit you?

3. Da-Bomb1

Member Da-Bomb1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    Huh? That's not a motion pack, isn't it? But...the only motion pack I know of is a slot-1 one. Can't exactly play the game with that, unless you have Flashme and a slot-2 DS flashcart...even then I dunno if it'd work.

http://www.electrobee.com/motion-card-p-24.html

There's one there, but it's fairly expensive for what you want it for.

4. onekewlpenguin
    OP

Newcomer onekewlpenguin Member

United States
    Hmmm.... I'm actually looking for a slot 2 device like the ones that come bundled with the Tony Hawk game

5. spinal_cord

Member spinal_cord Knows his stuff

United Kingdom
    As far as I know, you cant get them anymore [​IMG] but neoflash make a slot-1 flash cart with motion built in, its called a R6Gold, the menu can patch some games for motion control, but I dont think tony hawk is one of them (yet?). Also, it is very expensive, especially considering that it doesn't have as many features as some of the cheaper cards (real time save etc.)