kusohead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I en't sure if it is right to claim for stuffs like that in here but
...does anyone know where / what website can you download the mystery cards files for Pokesav?
I have seen some amazing ones like deoxy / mew /special pikachu cards on this japanese website but they don't seem to freely provide passwords to the files
I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me

Somehow using mystery cards make me feel better than cheating...well it feels like a more moral way (god bless me I am living in England where Darkrai does not wander about in Toys'r'us)

Thankyou, guys!

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
much of the stuff that goes up there is really all hacked and can not be used in PBR and such, it is a shame. All my codes are tested to work, and they are all legit pokemon. Screw that 999 stat or hacked stat garbage >:[

If there is a certain pokemon you'd like, just send me a message with the stuff you want it to have and I'll toss it through the PokeSav as a legit pokemon.

kusohead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CPhantom said:
much of the stuff that goes up there is really all hacked and can not be used in PBR and such, it is a shame. All my codes are tested to work, and they are all legit pokemon. Screw that 999 stat or hacked stat garbage >:[

If there is a certain pokemon you'd like, just send me a message with the stuff you want it to have and I'll toss it through the PokeSav as a legit pokemon.

Oh Please Yeah
smile.gif

I have been through some of the "so-call" legit pkm on the website in my previous reply
But really I don't believe that 10 Anv. is really giving out shiny legendaries to people like water
I mean...it's not imporssible since its 10th Annveries but isn't that kind of humiliating legendary pkms like mew, deoxy etc. ?
Therefore I refused including them into my collection (Well, not until someone proves them real)

ermm...anyway
Could you give me as many "legit" files you have as possible, please? Cheers!

CPhantom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I make my own (I have been doing this for my friends for quite some time now). I even found out how to find secret IDs in-game through the AR. That way, I don't have to dump the game to the computer to find out what it is. All files that I upload to the PokeSav db should would in PBR. They work for me and my friends, so I don't see how it would be any different. I usually make mine so that they are legit and still fair game. Nothing irritates me more than when someone thinks they are good by having a hacked-out-the-ass team. I play fair, but I don't want to spend countless hours EV and IV training, so I just decide on what I would do in-game, and rebuild it through PokeSav with my ID and Secret ID.

So yeah, if you want anything I'm going to need specifics. I won't know what to make if I don't have 'em.

also, if anyone happens to find out that any of my codes do not work legit inside of PBR, please inform me and I will redo them. I would like to make sure all the things I upload are 100% replicas of the real deal.

kusohead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CPhantom said:
Well, I make my own (I have been doing this for my friends for quite some time now). I even found out how to find secret IDs in-game through the AR. That way, I don't have to dump the game to the computer to find out what it is. All files that I upload to the PokeSav db should would in PBR. They work for me and my friends, so I don't see how it would be any different. I usually make mine so that they are legit and still fair game. Nothing irritates me more than when someone thinks they are good by having a hacked-out-the-ass team. I play fair, but I don't want to spend countless hours EV and IV training, so I just decide on what I would do in-game, and rebuild it through PokeSav with my ID and Secret ID.

So yeah, if you want anything I'm going to need specifics. I won't know what to make if I don't have 'em.

also, if anyone happens to find out that any of my codes do not work legit inside of PBR, please inform me and I will redo them. I would like to make sure all the things I upload are 100% replicas of the real deal.

Oh I see...thats fair enough

Is it okay if I ask for a Deoxy(not shiny), a Celebi (not shiny) and a Suicune(not shiny)? I want it as normal (as you say "legit", I dont't like the idea of shiny legendary pokemon, I think they are like the phoniest things you can get) as possible like the ones you can obtain from the gba games through offcial events, I don't mind about the leveling, about 40 I would say...

By the way, by meanning "Works in PBR", do you mean normally they don't?, because I used a R4 card to play pokemon, and apparently R4 isn't Wii compatible, would you tell me what type of DS card do you use (well, I know its nothing to do with what you said about PBR pkm files etc.)?

CPhantom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kusohead said:
CPhantom said:

Oh I see...thats fair enough

Is it okay if I ask for a Deoxy(not shiny), a Celebi (not shiny) and a Suicune(not shiny)? I want it as normal (as you say "legit", I dont't like the idea of shiny legendary pokemon, I think they are like the phoniest things you can get) as possible like the ones you can obtain from the gba games through offcial events, I don't mind about the leveling, about 40 I would say...

By the way, by meanning "Works in PBR", do you mean normally they don't?, because I used a R4 card to play pokemon, and apparently R4 isn't Wii compatible, would you tell me what type of DS card do you use (well, I know its nothing to do with what you said about PBR pkm files etc.)?
Well, I have to make them a certain way, level 40 will be not legit for sure. I just have to find out exactly where they are caught, their starting levels, then trainer ID and Secret-ID. I'm not a fan of making legends, since legends are totally unfair in match ups. I'll try these guys, it is just much easier to make other pokemon >.<

If they are cheated in any way (Incorrect levels, over limit EVs, incompatible move sets, Incorrect Trainer IDs, Cherish Ball when there shouldn't be, overpowered stats, etc) then they will load into PBR as a Bad Egg. This is why it is so hard to make legendaries, considering they are just so fricken hard to get all this for.

I use R4, but I have an official Pokemon Diamond cartridge that I use for Wii connection. R4 is not going to be compatible with the Wii. Their are a few carts that are, but I can't remember. My best advice for the pokemon games is just buy an official cartridge. It helps if you want to play tournaments, go places with it, etc.

To get my codes to work, I just put them on my Action Replay DS and use 'em on there.

kusohead

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marvelous!

Well, sounds like a pretty tough job what you do, you know I don't really mind their level as I said previously.

I can totally understand your dislike of legendary pokemons, I never used to like them neither, legendary pokemons are only bounded for collection purpose in my pokemon world. I haven't been playing pokemon for a while since last year, I have only just been playing it again (not restarting) lately, got a bit bored, decided to start trainning legendary pokemons, I think it's actually quite fun lol Oh I love my lv80 Giratina despite its crapy-ness
smile.gif

I am thinking of getting Platinum when it comes out in September, but I doubt it since it will be in Japanese, but really It would be impossible for me to suppress my eager and to wait for the release of the US version....so I guess I am in a bit of a pickle here
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls