Hacking Where are the flashcarts at GamebyGame?

Guzzie

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's looking like Nintendo is getting agressive with the DCMA takedowns. Online flashcart retailers that are based in the US or using a US based payment system are complying and are delisting DSi and some DS Flashcards from their stores.

Dealextreme, Gamebygame.

I have a feeling we will be seeing more to come.

EDIT:
At least for gamebygame, you can still order if you have the old URL. The cards just aren't linked on the main page.

Acekard 2i for example.

woops, nevermind, sold out.

swornsecrets

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just about to make a post about this, I went to make a purchase from them earlier but saw that they didn't have anything up, so I guess RHS is my only option if I want it in a couple days. Oh well...I guess it was bound to happen. I think I'll try out 0shippingzone and see how that goes.

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States
to be more exactly...it's paypal...

Guzzie said:
It's looking like Nintendo is getting agressive with the DCMA takedowns. Online flashcart retailers that are based in the US or using a US based payment system are complying and are delisting DSi and some DS Flashcards from their stores.

Dealextreme, Gamebygame.

EDIT:
At least for gamebygame, you can still order if you have the old URL. The cards just aren't linked on the main page.

Acekard 2i for example.

hsace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamekool said:

Guzzie said:

Dealextreme, Gamebygame.

EDIT:

Acekard 2i for example.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you know it is paypal?

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ummm Gamezway.com anyone? And as for that there's also consolesource, kickgaming, simplymods, electrobee and a few others as well...though some of those are considerably higher in price, gamezway however is about on par with the prices at 0shippingzone(gamezway is cheaper before shipping but it's about the same after shipping) and gamekool. All though dealextreme may have a couple dollars on them it takes at least 2 weeks for them to ship your order...gamezway ships within 2 days.

So there are your choices

Gamezway
ConsoleSource
KickGaming
SimplyMods
ElectroBee
0ShippingZone
GameKool

or as a last resort

DealExtreme

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States
hsace said:
gamekool said:

Guzzie said:

Dealextreme, Gamebygame.

EDIT:

Acekard 2i for example.

If you don't mind me asking, how do you know it is paypal?

because...same here..it cost a lot of communication with them

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But I ordered from real hot stuff on christmas(6 days ago) And my flashcart still isn't here D:
They are being slow!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.