Gaming Where are the demo's?

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I'm sure Nintendo mentioned that we'd get playable demo's in the e-Shop after the update, so where are they? I can't seem to find them anywhere on the e-Shop.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I don't think there's any eShop demos available for US/EU yet... besides, I haven't really read anywhere that downloadable demos will be strictly Nintendo Zone only. it absolutely voids the entire purpose of having it available for download by severely limiting people who'll have access to it.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for sounding like a newfag, but wtf is nintendo zone and do Britfags have it?

By using the term "fag" twice in any community thats not /b/ will make you sound like a newfag :I

Anyway, Nintendo Zone is the service that gives you "Special Content" (Its really just a cool looking GUI with some videos and trivia and coupons) Im sure brits get it too.

Reactions: 2 people

FlameHelix

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for sounding like a newfag, but wtf is nintendo zone and do Britfags have it?

By using the term "fag" twice in any community thats not /b/ will make you sound like a newfag :I

Anyway, Nintendo Zone is the service that gives you "Special Content" (Its really just a cool looking GUI with some videos and trivia and coupons) Im sure brits get it too.

True say, thanks for the info

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I used the Nintendo Zone thing at Best Buy before the update... and it sucked.

It just let you use the browser and connect online pretty much. So basically... a hotspot. Then there was a news thing that didn't work and the connection kept going from full bars to no connection.

I hope they changed the entire thing when they added demos.... has anyone tried it? Anyone know what the demos are?

D

Deleted User

And thus Nintendo Japan told America, Europe and Australia to bend over and spread their cheeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr