OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hi,

Is there any good games released since OOT? 3DS really has crappy game catalog....

4 months after the launch day -> only one good game: Zelda!

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
as you might see in the essential list there are some decent games ... and i really don't like zelda ... just a semi good game even thaught its one of the better 3ds games yet.

but yeah i am waiting for more games as well.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Will Mario save the day 3DS?
rofl.gif

It's looking hopeless, soon there'll be a tag on it called VB2
tongue.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
morphius said:
see here for a pretty sizable list of canceled games :

http://kotaku.com/5822519/whats-with-all-t...elled-3ds-games

thats made me mad! koporina was canceled, as well as other games i was looking forward too, whats going on? there is only 3 or so games that i am looking forward to this year, i just hope they don't get canceled too.

i still can't get over saints row being canceled, that was one of my reasons for buying a 3DS.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Everytime a great game comes out, the console sells a lot more before and after. I expect 3 times more games in 2012. After the success of Zelda:OoT, the next RE:Revelation, Shin Megami tensei and such, more 3rd party dev will join the wagon.

Pip'

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS is trapped in a bad, bad loop. Developers think it's unsuccessful, so they're not making games.

Making the 3DS more successful.

Leading to less games.

Making Nintendo die.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
The 3DS is trapped in a bad, bad loop. Developers think it's unsuccessful, so they're not making games.

Leading to less games.

Making Nintendo die.

Nintendo aren't going to die. In fact, I'd be surprised if they're not laughing their way to the bank. They're releasing quite a few big games near Christmas and if no third party developers are bothering to have games ready for then, everyone will just buy Nintendo's games instead. Those third party developers are pretty spineless, waiting for Nintendo to get interest in the platform before they even bother supporting it properly.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:

Leading to less games.

Making Nintendo die.
The same happened with the Wii, only difference being those devs/publishers didn't even have faith in it before it launched. Then the Wii sold a fuck load of consoles and then the publishers started to get some truly great games out...sadly they lost out once the soft mod came out.

Nintendo won't die, they'll sell fuckloads of Mario 3DS, Mario Kart, Starfox, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2 & Kid Icarus. Once those are out this'll do very well indeed, at the moment there isn't really anything people want to pay full price for. I like the look of Ghost Recon & OoT but GR looks like a budget buy for me and ditto for OoT, a graphic upgrade isn't enough for me to warrant another full price buy.

The 3DS sales will pick up and then publishers will be back scrambling to put something out.

Walkin

travel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I was just looking at the release schedule. I so want a new game, and there's nothing until Star Fox in mid September. Sigh.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So your saying...
SSFIV wasnt good?
DOA wasnt good?
OoT isnt good?
eShop content isnt good?
3DS is probley the 1st system i've had that I havent finsihed all the games I got for it within a month of buying them. I think the 3DS is going to fine!
So DONT believe the 3DS! believe me who believe the 3DS!
FOR THE 3DS IS THE SYSTEM THAT SHALL PIERCE THE HEAVENS! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK ITS IS!
ucwhutIdidthar?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr