Hacking Where Abouts In Arndale The Wii Modchip Install Service?

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi there my brother Is taking my wii console next week to get It modchip In Arndale shopping center. Does anybody know where abouts In Arndale the wii modchip fitting service Is and how much Is It to get It to be done? Thanks for your time
smile.gif

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I never go into the City Centre anymore ... didn't know anyone was still chipping in the City Centre, either.

I know a few people around Manchester who chip, and they charge £40 and up, depending on what chip you want installed. They all do it while you wait, too.

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
I never go into the City Centre anymore ... didn't know anyone was still chipping in the City Centre, either.

I know a few people around Manchester who chip, and they charge £40 and up, depending on what chip you want installed. They all do it while you wait, too.

I need the D2C Pro or the DC2Key modchip to be Install on my wii D2C motherboard.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmm ... gimme a minute ... I know one guy in North Manchester, Steve, who's very good ... but, he ain't cheap ... he's fast, reliable, gives good after-service ... but not cheap lol

Lemme get my phone out ... be right back
smile.gif

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
hmmm ... gimme a minute ... I know one guy in North Manchester, Steve, who's very good ... but, he ain't cheap ... he's fast, reliable, gives good after-service ... but not cheap lol

Lemme get my phone out ... be right back
smile.gif

Ok but how much does he charge thought? Thanks.

need4speed

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
Buh'reh
tongue.gif
is a bit far from most of the guys I know, but Steve is def the closest to you ...

You can call him Monday to Saturday, between about 9am & 4pm ... I'm PMing you his number now.

Cheers mate
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."