Hacking when you go full retard on savedatafiler

Hamstermascot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
and accidently deleted a save file, instead of backing up. Was in the process of transferring all my savefiles from my 2ds to my New 3ds XL that I got in yesterday... Is there a way to revert it, lol? It's an 80-90 hour pokemon omega ruby file...

Reactions: GorrillaRIBS

Hamstermascot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I might have a backup file somewhere, but that one is definitely before the 8th badge. The feels. Also have to restart on pokemon X now, since my core pokemon were sent to omega ruby, so I could teach them some pokemon moves (pokemon x was at the second town though).

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of all the save files you could possibly accidentally delete, you delete the Pokemon one? Dang, you messed up.

Hamstermascot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Out of all the save files you could possibly accidentally delete, you delete the Pokemon one? Dang, you messed up.

I blame the button layout on the damn things. I'm too used to using the xbox 360 controller on the PC, so I messed up X and Y all the time. I do still have a save file though, but it's not with my team of competitive pokemon. It's still of when my pokemon were under lvl40 and none of the legendaries...

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Really sorry to hear it man. In the future, I'd HIGHLY advice to use JKSM. Not only is it super easy and nice to back up and restore, but it also does it all automatically on the system, so you can have multiple "save slots". Can export your Pokemon save with a custom name, then start a new game, export that, then switch between them etc.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm sorry for you :(
I can only help you with giving you some pokemon if you want. If you remember your team, you can remake them with pokehax if you want.

Hamstermascot

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm sorry for you :(
I can only help you with giving you some pokemon if you want. If you remember your team, you can remake them with pokehax if you want.

Yeah, I'm currently remaking them with Pkhex. Good thing 4 of the pokemon that I used competitively are still on it. Just have to change everything to lvl50 and change some moves.

Temarile

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, I'm currently remaking them with Pkhex. Good thing 4 of the pokemon that I used competitively are still on it. Just have to change everything to lvl50 and change some moves.

That's at least something. You'll be back to where you were in no time!

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
man that's rough, i make full sd (so also jksv) + nand backup's once a month or on sys update's, i'd die when if i'd lose my 800+ hour save file on omega ruby, it contains 61 shiny's i've cought o.O + full living dex :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs