Gaming When will these demoes come to homebrew?

ebcubs03

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just read this,

QUOTE said:
***MEDIA ALERT*** COMIC-CON FANS GET FIRST HANDS-ON WITH NINTENDO

Comic Book and Video Game Fans Converge at Comic-Con To Play Upcoming Nintendo DS Games

WHAT: Nintendo® offers countless comic book and video game fans at the annual Comic-Con in San Diego a chance to try their hands at upcoming games for Nintendo DS™, including Elite Beat Agents™, Mario™ Hoops 3 on 3, Pokémon® Mystery Dungeon, Star Fox® Command and many more.

* Meet Mario
Special guest Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario, will also be available throughout the show for autographs. Popular Nintendo characters Link and Mario will make appearances.

* Get the Goods
Visitors are encouraged to dress as their favorite Nintendo character to increase their chances of winning swag. Fans should visit the Nintendo booth for prizes and more, including exclusive 8" x 10" oversized postcards given out each day (perfect to collect as a set and have Charles sign). Other giveaways include Nintendo DS Lite systems and Nintendo DS software.

* Download It
Attendees can visit the booth to download Nintendo DS trials and demos of games. Fans can also visit the multi-player zone and compete with other Nintendo DS players.

VISUALS:

* Hardcore gamers dressed as classic Nintendo characters
* Hundreds of Nintendo fans playing DS Lite at the Nintendo Booth
* Popular Nintendo costumed characters, Link and Mario
* Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario

WHERE: Comic-Con International
Nintendo Booth #2429
San Diego Convention Center
111 W. Harbor Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101

It appears that at Comicon there will be DS Download demoes of Starfox DS, Mario3on3, Pokemon Dungeon, and Elite beat Agents. I know that some kiosk demoes and stuff can be played on flash carts, so what I'm asking is, will these be plunked onto flash carts and if so when can we expect it to be by.
happy.gif

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
The topic title confused me at first too. I think ebcubs03 meant to ask when these new ds download demos will be dumped.
My guess is right after the Comic-Con. But thats only assuming someone goes there with the intent to download these demos, to go back home and dump em
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2