Hacking When will there be support for Emunand via USB with atmosphere?

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmuNAND, probably later this month. XCI, never. XCI mounting is solely useful for piracy, and that's not what Atmosphere is for.

Reactions: Imancol

jajamundo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XCI probably never
Emunand who knows
USB loading, Im guessing a XCI loader like sx os or can install NSP to usb. The thing is that this is a potable console to, so imagine have to change to USB or SD card everytime you want to switch the loading mode. This is not like the PS Vita so, maybe we wiil, but in a really far future

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere will never have emunand unless they crack sx os code which would be pretty laughable they been talking about adding it since last August when tx actually did it
Atmosphere will very likely add emuNAND support in the nearish future without cracking SX OS. My understanding is there aren't many obstacles, aside from time and other priorities.

D

Deleted User

Atmosphere will very likely add emuNAND support in the nearish future without cracking SX OS. My understanding is there aren't many obstacles, aside from time and other priorities.
If they did I would switch... if xexecuter is dead which I doubt

Last edited by ,
Reactions: username23bob
D

Deleted User

My prediction is also that emuNAND support for Atmosphere will be the final death nail in the coffin of SX OS. We've seen before that something XCI support alone is not enough to keep sales up.
I.dont really care about nsps or xcis but yeah emunand is really important to me since I go back and forth from sys to emunand so I can use retroarch

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere will never have emunand unless they crack sx os code which would be pretty laughable they been talking about adding it since last August when tx actually did it
cough https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/tree/emunand_dev cough

They said that it would support EmuNand, and that they do not support piracy. Is it a bad joke?
Emunand and piracy have nothing to do with each other though. Also ReSwitched insta bans/warns people from their discord just for asking about piracy shit, does that prove to you that they don't support piracy ;)

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,
D

Deleted User

cough https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/tree/emunand_dev cough

Emunand and piracy have nothing to do with each other though. Also ReSwitched insta bans/warns people from their discord just for asking about piracy shit, does that prove to you that they don't support piracy ;)
Seems they are working on it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Seems they are working on it
As soon as it's done I will drop sx till then it's more convenient with emunand for me personally

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man didint know xci is piracy and nsp are legal things..
I don't think anybody claimed that.

Also.. wasnt emunand something that " nobody " wanted ?
A lot of people, like myself, don't care about emuNAND, but it's a very important feature for some people. For example, people who want to play their legitimate games online without having to worry about being banned.

ombus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."