Hacking Question When Will Kosmos come out for 8.1.0

SwitchXHL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a XAJ1003 switch and it’s patched so if anyone can send a link or let me know when 8.1.0 CFW is coming for patched switches

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
@SwitchXHL I'm sorry to say but cfw on 8.1.0 ipatched switch will never happen Nintendo put a stop to that on an update so I suggest either sell yours and find an unpatched switch which tbh are now very rare in the wild, unless an ebay seller wants to make mega money off a one but yes that's your only real option on firmware 8.1.0.

Edit: I can suggest something for you, if you really want an unpatched switch try Smiths toy stores your best bet is there in the UK to pick one up now but you need to get a move on.

Last edited by Reecey,

Totalepicfailz

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you are going to trade in your old one and look for a used unpatched switch, CEX might be a good place to look. Went to one close to me only last weekend and there was 3-4 unpatched switches for sale.

There are many serial number checkers online so I just spent sometime checking them for hackable versions and purchased the best looking one that could be hacked.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kosmos already supports 8.1.0.

If your Switch is patched and on 8.1.0, however, you don't have an exploit to run Kosmos with, and you probably never will. Get rid of this Switch and buy an unpatched one. Patched systems on 4.1.0 that have never connected to the internet are also hackable, but unpatched systems are recommended.

Reactions: KlariNoX

Superbronx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a XAJ1003 switch and it’s patched so if anyone can send a link or let me know when 8.1.0 CFW is coming for patched switches
Kosmos already supports 8.1.0.

If your Switch is patched and on 8.1.0, however, you don't have an exploit to run Kosmos with, and you probably never will. Get rid of this Switch and buy an unpatched one. Patched systems on 4.1.0 that have never connected to the internet are also hackable, but unpatched systems are recommended.

Yes, I mentioned that on august 11 in the kosmos thread.
ca3n1t.png

SwitchXHL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can’t sell it because I can’t sell any of my stuff I got no money or anything really all I got is a usb c and jig

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I hate to tell you but your answer is incorrect. Nobody knows. Nobody are developers here for this one. You will have to be patient. Please do not ask "when". When you see the emulators being working on, other stuff been working on and many more. There are no date at all. Just appreciate what they are doing and tell them to keep up the good work. That about it. Please don't ask when, ok ? :)

Last edited by spotanjo3,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free